Two Bad Mothafukkaz can't get along Pt.1: DEH OAAKKLAANND RAIIDDEHHSS @ kansas city cheifs

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
First off this is a #freealdon, @Roger Goodell a bytch Production.....:umadal:
10-2, figures the division would be great again when we on top of it. :mjplsraider:
Raiders out on bail from football purgatory, we taking our division back from you AFC West bytches.:raideroldsabo:

First up, we got them clean cut white christmas turtleneck rockin feggit cheifs. :locdoutal:

Arguably the least appealing team in the league, they colors period blood and VD discharge, their most popular player is alex smith, swagger jacked a College team, they the Portland Trailblazers of the NBA ole basic ass franchise. Have the BBQ wrapped up for to go so we can promptly leave Arrowhead after we whoop yall ass. :lolmadden:

I'm sayin tho, why do yall want to ruin the fans Wildcard weekend with yall cheesesteak face havin coach and boring ass square ass make the right play style? Why can't yall just go the fukk away?? :raiderdahell:

Notice I said wildcard, cuz we bout to end yall bullshyt title hopes on Thursday. :raidermjgrin:

We tossin these division opponents in the bushes goddamnit, get em the fukk out.....
9155%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20suit%20vince_mcmahon%20wwf.gif

@Supreme @LaxMuertexDexLaxVida @Hater @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman @Trojan 24 @Imgone8itch @AldavisAlbundyAllah! @Raiders @raidersreceiver @Chris Cool @Brons Barber @King Poetic @Truefan31 @Nutritious Quata' Water @Max. @Ralph Wiggum @AITheAnswerAI @jazzfan @FreshAIG @abominable1 @BayArea Breez @Bay Area @Sam.I.Am @Super Cheech @Doomsday @scog @Nima0614 @Troublesome @9th Street @Reies Tijerina @Mephistopheles @The D'oh Boy @LastKING_BLU @Saint1 @MrWestGrand @Enrico Pallazzo @Cali_livin @AquaCityBoy @KingBeez @Paper Boi @pete clemenza @ryderldb @Smokin Rider @Xtraz2 @Rick Roller 10 @Skooby @Captain_Crunch @Daio @Piff Tannen @focusloco @Techniec @GPBear @FreshAIG @Money Mase
kzs0wx.gif

These teams want what we got. Lets get our division back brehs. :demoniccarr:

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
First off this is a #freealdon, @Roger Goodell a bytch Production.....:umadal:
10-2, figures the division would be great again when we on top of it. :mjplsraider:
Raiders out on bail from football purgatory, we taking our division back from you AFC West bytches.:raideroldsabo:

First up, we got them clean cut white christmas turtleneck rockin feggit cheifs. :locdoutal:

Arguably the least appealing team in the league, they colors period blood and VD discharge, their most popular player is alex smith, swagger jacked a College team, they the Portland Trailblazers of the NBA ole basic ass franchise. Have the BBQ wrapped up for to go so we can promptly leave Arrowhead after we whoop yall ass. :lolmadden:

I'm sayin tho, why do yall want to ruin the fans Wildcard weekend with yall cheesesteak face havin coach and boring ass square ass make the right play style? Why can't yall just go the fukk away?? :raiderdahell:

Notice I said wildcard, cuz we bout to end yall bullshyt title hopes on Thursday. :raidermjgrin:

We tossin these division opponents in the bushes goddamnit, get em the fukk out.....
9155%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20suit%20vince_mcmahon%20wwf.gif

@Supreme @LaxMuertexDexLaxVida @Hater @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman @Trojan 24 @Imgone8itch @AldavisAlbundyAllah! @Raiders @raidersreceiver @Chris Cool @Brons Barber @King Poetic @Truefan31 @Nutritious Quata' Water @Max. @Ralph Wiggum @AITheAnswerAI @jazzfan @FreshAIG @abominable1 @BayArea Breez @Bay Area @Sam.I.Am @Super Cheech @Doomsday @scog @Nima0614 @Troublesome @9th Street @Reies Tijerina @Mephistopheles @The D'oh Boy @LastKING_BLU @Saint1 @MrWestGrand @Enrico Pallazzo @Cali_livin @AquaCityBoy @KingBeez @Paper Boi @pete clemenza @ryderldb @Smokin Rider @Xtraz2 @Rick Roller 10 @Skooby @Captain_Crunch @Daio @Piff Tannen @focusloco @Techniec @GPBear @FreshAIG @Money Mase
kzs0wx.gif

These teams want what we got. Lets get our division back brehs. :demoniccarr:

The roller coaster of emotions we go through as raider brothers.

God bless Mack he's such a beast. Please let us get Aldon

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
''It was one of those situations where everything they did went right and we just couldn't make a play,'' safety Corey Graham said. ''I've never really been in a situation like that where everything went wrong, just like you couldn't make a play, and then those guys went on a roll and it was like everything they did turned to gold"

:blessed: