Two new Phonte albums in 2016

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right?

Same here.

Time flies. Looks like the follow up (No News Is Good News) is dropping almost 5 years later to the day
I wouldn't be surprised to see him mix in some sung hooks or some half singing/half rapping tracks, but with the album with Erro also dropping in the same year I'd be shocked if No News Is Good News isn't basically a rap album.

Edit: my fault, I meant to quote your other reply about whether he would be rapping

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
I wouldn't be surprised to see him mix in some sung hooks or some half singing/half rapping tracks, but with the album with Erro also dropping in the same year I'd be shocked if No News Is Good News isn't basically a rap album.

Edit: my fault, I meant to quote your other reply about whether he would be rapping
That's my thought as well. Plus he said on an interview the album is all rap, but that was because only one song was finished from it.

Hopefully some nice features as well. Elzhi, Royce, Black Thought...

OT: Where they fukk do I get the smileys from when I post? Been here damn near a year and still don't know.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
That's my thought as well. Plus he said on an interview the album is all rap, but that was because only one song was finished from it.

Hopefully some nice features as well. Elzhi, Royce, Black Thought...

OT: Where they fukk do I get the smileys from when I post? Been here damn near a year and still don't know.

:what:

A Year?!?!

:bryan:

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

jL67b1O.png