Two-Week-Old Baby Is In Serious Condition In Hospital 'After Being RAPED'

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
fQIqa0Q.jpg
fukkING CACS. I hope they legit split his shyt in prison. I'm not for violence, but I DESPISE when people harm children.

TWO WEEKS OLD :mindblown: fukkING CACS.

TLDR

Two-week-old baby in intensive care at Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children

25-year-old man was charged with rape and grievous bodily harm with intent

Police Service of Northern Ireland says the man appeared at court on Tuesday
A two-week-old baby was in a serious condition today after allegedly being raped in Belfast.

The baby is in intensive care at the Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children, and a 25-year-old man has been charged with rape and grievous bodily harm with intent.

The man appeared at Armagh Magistrates' Court on Tuesday, and the infant is said to be from the seaside village of Annalong in County Down.

4792354-6244169-image-a-41_1538745322447.jpg

+1
The baby is in intensive care at the Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children (pictured) today

A Police Service of Northern Ireland spokesman told MailOnline: 'Detectives from PSNI Serious Crime Branch investigating an incident in which an infant from the Annalong area sustained a number of serious injuries, charged a 25 year old man with rape and grievous bodily harm with intent.

'The man appeared at Armagh Magistrates Court on Tuesday, October 2.'

More to follow

Belfast baby is in a serious condition in hospital 'after being raped' | Daily Mail Online

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
really didn't need to read this today.....:francis:

shyt reminds me of that scene in A Serbian Film.....never watched it again after that and its still burned into my brain....:hhh:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
really didn't need to read this today.....:francis:

shyt reminds me of that scene in A Serbian Film.....never watched it again after that and its still burned into my brain....:hhh:
I despise that film and it’s filmmakers for that scene.

Im usually liberal with depicting things in art but Only scum would write a newborn graphically being raped into a movie.

As for the article, dude shouldn’t be able to live.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
So much trash walking among us. Just put a bullet in this fukker..that is all that is needed.