Tyga Deep In Birdman's Bushes Update: Mack Maine Responds

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
That accountant was an idiot and should have been fired as soon as he suggested she buy a $7 million house at 21 while she's a pop superstar who won't even stay in the house for no more than a couple months at a time.

There's a couple gems in this post regarding the Rihanna thing some ppl might overlook. Rihanna only had $11 million to her name in '09. Let's keep in mind by that point she had already released 3 albums [Rated R came out at the end of '09 so I'll exclude that]. One went gold, another platinum, and the other double platinum. She also at that time had Pon De Replay - 2x platinum billboard #2 single, SOS - platinum billboard #1 single, Unfaithful - platinum billboard #6 single, Umbrella - 4x plat Billboard #1, Shut Up and Drive - plat billboard #15, Hate that I love you - plat billboard #7, Dont Stop the music - 3x plat billboard #3....All of this made well over $50 million in royalties. Granted Rihanna most likely receives jack shyt in royalties because she doesn't write [doesn't have a writing credit on any of these singles afaik]. But still the show money, merch, and endorsements yet she only had 10 milly. It puts things in perspective. All these rappers with 2 albums with a combined 400k in sales between them and maybe 2 top 40 singles can't be balling like the say they are, granted they probably make something from publishing. :manny:
and that's what i try to tell fools in here... don't think cause they went plat... on tour 300 days.... do features... and make a few videos with money, houses and cars... that they have ANY money

all that shyt can be rented... but more than likely its a "gift" from the label.. you think it's all good till they asking for that money back.. or you pay pay pay pay.. and realize the deed/title isn't in your name so you don't even own the shyt