Tyler Summitt (23 yrs old), new HC of LA Tech Women's Bball (UPDATE: Resigned, Impregnated Player)

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Pat Summitt's son...:wow: look at dem cheeks. LA Tech has 3 chips, 5 runner ups, 13 final fours...not really a scrub job.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab...n-s-basketball-coach-at-age-23-221650635.html

Chrisstasia Walker, a 5-foot-8 junior guard on Louisiana Tech's women's basketball game, was born Oct. 9, 1991.

Her new head coach is less than 13 months older than her.

Louisiana Tech announced Tuesday it has hired 23-year-old Tyler Summitt to revitalize a once-dominant women's basketball program that went to 13 Final Fours prior to 1999 but endured its first-ever losing seasons the past two years. Summitt, the son of legendary former Tennessee women's basketball coach Pat Summitt, graduated from college in 2012 and has spent the past two seasons as an assistant coach at Marquette.

Neither Summitt nor Louisiana Tech officials will speak until a Wednesday afternoon press conference, but it's easy to see athletic director Tommy McClelland's vision.

McClelland has reason to be comfortable with young people in positions of authority since McNeese State made him the youngest Division I athletic director at age 26 :mindblown: in March 2008. Furthermore, Summitt's last name shines a spotlight on the program and his upbringing ensures he has basketball acumen and experience beyond his years.

Summitt was around his mom's program at Tennessee since he was in diapers, whether it was flying to a game in Pat's lap before he was a month old, sitting on the end of the bench as a toddler or riding the back of the bus with the players while in grade school. By high school, he'd attend his mom's early morning workouts before school, practice with his team in the afternoons and then race across town to watch as much of the Vols' practice as he could.

80f069dd66e5dc501e3f684306f29154.jpeg
@Wacky D

etick_pattyler02_412.jpg

Last edited:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Son prolly gunna be eating of them Dykes. If I was him I would just recruit the best looking bytches possible for the last 3-4 off the bench.

Naw...dude look like he don't command respect...them broads might eat him alive (don't ask me how)...

If I wasn't lazy, I would put in that GIF of Carlton gettin' punked by that big broad he said was on the
East German team...