Tyrant (FX Series/Official Thread)

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Hoping this turns out to be good, with Fargo ending and Game of Thrones as well I could use another show for the summer.

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
I'm trying to feed the people breh. I'll sticky a random show, either a new one or an on-going one that is heavily slept on.

Fred.

This is an nice approach for this forum! Wouldn't know about this show about this show if it wasn't for this thread. And new season of Utopia dropping soon :gladbron:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I'm trying to feed the people breh. I'll sticky a random show, either a new one or an on-going one that is heavily slept on.

Fred.

You did this cause the writer wrote homeland :ufdup:

Homeland season 1 was lightning in a bottle, but its a piece of shyt now. No need to kee stanning it :ufdup:

White man playing an arab, I already know its gonna be shyt :mjlol:

Last edited:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A great....great....series from the UK. It's only 8 eps too, so you can knock it out fast before season 2 starts.

I'll make you the same deal I make everyone else....I guarantee you'll be :whoo: after the first ep, if you're not you can neg rep me.

Fred.
Im gonna have to check out Utopia man...

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Where can I find Utopia? What channel?

Channel 4 in the UK....but I'm from America so I just got it off torrent sites. Get it in HD if you can, it's a beautiful show.

Fred.