Tyrese DESTROYS his ex-wife Samantha Lee: YOU'RE HEARTLESS

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth

Tyrese is speaking from the heart. He truly loved his ex. Gave her the world.

Unfortunately, she was heartless and finessed Tyrese for his money

Now his ex is going viral being a relationship guru telling relationship advice

Now the public realizes Tyrese ex wife is full of shyt

Men love unconditionally women love conditionally, her conditions were met now she wants to move on, and have her lifestyle funded

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don't understand why people with kids can't get married and stay married. Why breakup? shyt is a huge joke these days.

But maybe im looking at the internet too much and real life is different

I don’t believe in divorce

Daps
I've seen first hand how "friends" and even family will get in a woman's ear to talk trash about her man and try to convince her to leave him.

Man, I didn't like when Tyrese cried like a hoe but other than that, I been riding for breh. He seems like a good dude, a little extra sometimes and then of course he has his mental struggles on top of that, but I believe his heart is in the right place.

I gained a newfound appreciation for him when he stepped in to save DJ Envy marriage when he didn't have to. Breh seems to have a good heart.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I've seen first hand how "friends" and even family will get in a woman's ear to talk trash about her man and try to convince her to leave him.

Man, I didn't like when Tyrese cried like a hoe but other than that, I been riding for breh. He seems like a good dude, a little extra sometimes and then of course he has his mental struggles on top of that, but I believe his heart is in the right place.

I gained a newfound appreciation for him when he stepped in to save DJ Envy marriage when he didn't have to. Breh seems to have a good heart.

This shyt is so weird. Why would they do this? Almost seems like it's best to have no friends. People ain't shyt

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This shyt is so weird. Why would they do this? Almost seems like it's best to have no friends. People ain't shyt

Don’t say that.

I’m your friend. And I would never try to pry in or ruin your relationship.

I’m low key kinda heartbroken by this take

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
I said exactly that in the other thread:
The more you give her a stage (her podcast) the more it'll stop being about the "mistakes she's made" and how "someone can learn from them" but rather it'll start being about her personal opinions and flooding the market with horrible takes. That's how 90% of these things end up.
I would not be surprised if she actually had friends who told her she was overreacting and being stupid but she shooed them away anyways.

Every single one of them said to leave him? I highly doubt it - she just didn't want to listen to the ones who were making sense.

Last edited: