• JC

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Debatable

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lunchbox

Pro
Daps
JC was in JC mode. He was in pocket all the three rounds, crowd was not understanding most of his shyt.

Shine re did lines and schemes we already heard from Daylyt

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Like I said, I gave JC the second and Shine the third, all depends on the first. JC had way better lines but Shine had a way better performance.
Yea I got it the same

Lyrics or performance

Leaning jc 1st rd because jc had a whole 1st rd that was good whereas shine 1st rd started really corny but had a few great bars at the end but then stopped. So I got it jc 2-1

But to be real I wasn't that impressed with shine 3rd either.

Lunchbox

Pro
Daps
I called it a stalemate. It was a style clash and it showed. Performance though not lyrics can not be ignored but lyrics need to be projected and delivered correctly, not performed, which in this case they were. The crowd just came for ignorant shyt that day so they hugged Shine. However when I constantly heard Shine trying to spin Daylyt's shyt like it's his I gave it to JC.

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2-1 Shine off first watch. JC did his thing, but Shine controlled the crowd from round 1. I like that MJ scheme, shyt was nice.

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daylyt vs Chilla Jones and what's worse Daylyt did the scheme in the third round. SO DID Shine. fukk that dude. He did the "fat bytch on instagram all it take is head shots" Aye Verb scam his whole battle. I'm tired of him doing this shyt.
I did notice he tried to do a Disappear scheme that I heard Chilla do vs DNA. JC was like Nope! that whole time :lolbron:

Lunchbox

Pro
Daps
Yeah, that too. The Chilla Jones Disappear, This a pear, This a pair, This up here, This a pier scheme. Dude doesn't have one original thought.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
crowd was hatin on JC
his first was fiya how nyggas aint react to that Frank Lucas line
I dont even like JC like that
But shine was doing his thing crowd hyped it tho
Battle was closer than the crowd made it seem
was far from a body