U God moving a crowd of THOUSANDS in 2023

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
The most loyal of rap fans. :wow:

Black rap fans in America are fickle af. 50 year old men pretending to like 21 savage so they can seem cool to the youth.
shyt is disgusting. I've made a post about this before. The same dudes I was in high school with 30 years ago listening to Tribe act like they've never heard of them while wearing tight ass jeans to fit in with 20 year olds listening to Drake. I've honestly never in my life seen anything like it. I do not see thousands of 45 year old white men riding around listening to Billie Eillish and Taylor Swift

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt is disgusting. I've made a post about this before. The same dudes I was in high school with 30 years ago listening to Tribe act like they've never heard of them while wearing tight ass jeans to fit in with 20 year olds listening to Drake. I've honestly never in my life seen anything like it. I do not see thousands of 45 year old white men riding around listening to Billie Eillish and Taylor Swift

nikkas want to be cool. Was talking about this with my 15 year old nephew. He finds it hilarious that I’m always shytting on the 21 Savages and Lil Baby’s of the game. So he pulled a video of Walo and Gillie talking about they don’t fukk with the old shyt. All they listen to is the new guys.

I said, nephew these nikkas either lying, trying to be cool or or trying to get an interview with the new guys. Either way, it’s pathetic.