U-God's book promo run is a testament to the power of Wu Tang.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Breh is probably one of the two or three least known members of Wu Tang, and was able to touch The Tonight Show AND The Breakfast Club chairs dolo to promote a book. :wow:

This is what happens when you make art that truly touches the people instead of chasing trends or relevancy.

:ehh:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
u-god is :trash:..

Dang....I feel you on you're not feeling him as a rapper but you gotta give homie more respect....like I don't know what you do for a living but say you're an accountant he's accomplished more in his field than you and me combined. He's impacted more lives than you or anyone on this board has. how can that be trash?

Also he's a positive brother who is sharing his life through that book and setting a good example...just my two sense you can neg me now.

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
Dang....I feel you on you're not feeling him as a rapper but you gotta give homie more respect....like I don't know what you do for a living but say you're an accountant he's accomplished more in his field than you and me combined. He's impacted more lives than you or anyone on this board has. how can that be trash?

Also he's a positive brother who is sharing his life through that book and setting a good example...just my two sense you can neg me now.
I suppose in the life aspect:manny:...

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
The Jimmy Fallon clip was useless I would've been upset if I am there to plug a book and Jimmy is playing obscure Cac muzik.........BTW he was in Philly tonight with Kool Keith but I missed it cause i had to do my podcast :mjgrin:

I'm pretty sure there's more to the interview, that's all Fallon and them put on youtube

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
I'm pretty sure there's more to the interview, that's all Fallon and them put on youtube
that's even worse cause the youtube page gets crazy traffic that's mad potential book sales and shyt squandard cause they don't know what's going on that he's plugging a project and shyt....he's actually doing a book tour now no one knows

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
that's even worse cause the youtube page gets crazy traffic that's mad potential book sales and shyt squandard cause they don't know what's going on that he's plugging a project and shyt....he's actually doing a book tour now no one knows

Either way, they had him up there.

I have no idea why they didn't post the whole interview, but it's a win in my book.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
The Jimmy Fallon clip was useless I would've been upset if I am there to plug a book and Jimmy is playing obscure Cac muzik.........BTW he was in Philly tonight with Kool Keith but I missed it cause i had to do my podcast :mjgrin:
hIS INTERVIEW ISNT ONLINE dvr THE EPSODE