U.S. Army overturns convictions for 110 Black soldiers in 1917 Houston riot at Camp Logan

br82186

Superstar
Daps
In America, we are only redeemed in death. The white man is the devil.
And for this and to put it in context Birth of a Nation (1915) was two years old and still the middle of World War 1, that's how long ago this happened

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I'm happy for the families of the soldiers who fought for this......Next step.....give the descendants some money.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
This supposed to be a moral victory or something? :francis::mjlol:
Who gives a shyt?......... Give their descendants some money or STFU.
I don't understand these comments. Their relatives fought for decades to get this step done. And article points to military opening up the descendants of these soldiers for full military benefits, assuming this includes pensions. Things don't happen overnight, and you're dismissing what their families did to get to this point.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand these comments. Their relatives fought for decades to get this step done. And article points to military opening up the descendants of these soldiers for full military benefits, assuming this includes pensions. Things don't happen overnight, and you're dismissing what their families did to get to this point.
You're right.....I edited my comment.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is the point of this? To me, this is like a slap in the face. They can do a whole lot more than this.