U.S. Deploys Marines to Haiti Under Guise of ‘Disaster Relief’

Daps
What else would they be doing?

This fool OP always posts articles from right wing conspiracy theory websites.

Dude used to be a cool poster years ago but over the years he got radicalized by this stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if dude was full on QANON at this point.

He never posts a legit news source. Its always some wacky looking conspiracy site.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Oh my god people really think outside forces in Haiti is out of good faith and good will :deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

The diaspora is finished

Gilbert Bigio must be a true Haitian as well

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is it a guise? My unit deployed there to provide humanitarian assistance in Jan 2010 after the Earthquake. It was no guise, us medics, and everyone else did a shyt ton of good work out there. Injured folks, dead bodies, all of it. It was real, you dumb fukk.

You realize Haiti use to be one the richest Nations until The US burned their sugar cane crops and the farmers had to go to cuba to grow the sugar cane because they scorched the land all because the entire world was getting sugar cane from Haiti

United States history with black people is nothing but stuff like this, so why wouldn't be able to feel this way

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Some of those guys are engineers and know all the trades too you know.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
What strategic value does Hatti have for the United States? It makes no sense that it would be for any other purpose.
Ask the Monroe Doctrine pawns, one of them was the president

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
This fool OP always posts articles from right wing conspiracy theory websites.

Dude used to be a cool poster years ago but over the years he got radicalized by this stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if dude was smoking crack cocaine and posting using the free WiFi at McDonald’s at this point.

He never posts a legit news source. Its always some wacky looking conspiracy site.

fixed :sas1:

Daps
Oh my god people really think outside forces in Haiti is out of good faith and good will :deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

The diaspora is finished

Gilbert Bigio must be a true Haitian as well

Haitians are hurting over there after this latest earthquake. Yes, some bad stuff happens, but overall when the US shows up on the scenes, they give aid. The US has given trillions in aid over the years.

What do you want Haitians to do? Turn it down when they need it?

In a perfect world, other black countries would come to their aid, but as it currently stands, other black nations aren't in a position to give substantial aid to other black nations across the diaspora.

So I ask you again: What do you want them to do? What's your solution?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You realize Haiti use to be one the richest Nations until The US burned their sugar cane crops and the farmers had to go to cuba to grow the sugar cane because they scorched the land all because the entire world was getting sugar cane from Haiti

United States history with black people is nothing but stuff like this, so why wouldn't be able to feel this way

I got it/ but as it stands the place isn’t like that. They are going to give aide and that’s what they need.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got it/ but as it stands the place isn’t like that. They are going to give aide and that’s what they need.

Is it that the same ol story for the US

they even made fun of that in the BET black panther cartoon

it's always a catch when they come for giving aid that's why people say its a guise because it always in when do this anywhere

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is it that the same ol story for the US

they even made fun of that in the BET black panther cartoon

it's always a catch when they come for giving aid that's why people say its a guise because it always in when do this anywhere

Look Haiti ain’t got shyt. We already have Puerto Rico. If Haiti doesn’t want aide they can turn it down same as DR, Cuba, Jamaica.

the people there realize they need aide and will take it. If everything was all good they wouldn’t try to come here like they do. And I can’t blame them:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look Haiti ain’t got shyt. We already have Puerto Rico. If Haiti doesn’t want aide they can turn it down same as DR, Cuba, Jamaica.

the people there realize they need aide and will take it. If everything was all good they wouldn’t try to come here like they do. And I can’t blame them:

When US military is deployed somewhere they usually stay for good

when has US government ever aided black people, they didn't even aid New Orleans during katrina, and literally showed the world they could care less about black people in america and you think they give a fukk about the people of haiti

Human traffic is real, and US politicians already been tied to taking girls from haiti has sex slaves, lets be foreal, the United States has been exploiting Haiti for a long time

the CIA agents who was there and caught with the weapons not too long

This is the same country that destroyed the entire industry of the country just to hinder them

The United States had an interest in Haiti long before occupying the country in 1915. Among other things, it was seen as a potential location for a U.S. naval base. The U.S. invasion was largely a move on behalf of President Woodrow Wilson to establish some stability in the country and lessen foreign influence.