U.S. Latinos fear new mass deportations may target all Hispanics

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
Nah been to Florida a few times (Tampa, St. Petes, Jacksonville) but my beef with them comes from a client of mine's father...my client is a solid dude, but his pops is a grade A motherfukking buffoon.

According to him his pops went above and beyond to get every non-Cuban he worked with fired or out the paint, and used it as an advantage to climb over people. When he found out his son was getting his lawn taking care of by me, he went into instant :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

I bring this up because according to him that cracka wannabe be all up em them white folk faces at them golf and country clubs smiling and "aw shucks" but they still don't respect his hoe ass.

Not to mention I had a Ecuadorian work for me, hard ass worker, no bullshyt, and the way they did him and got him fired down that way sealed the deal for me on Cubans from that part of the country
Yep no one respects a kiss ass. ask asian Americans :yeshrug:

Loggie

All Star
Daps
Nah been to Florida a few times (Tampa, St. Petes, Jacksonville) but my beef with them comes from a client of mine's father...my client is a solid dude, but his pops is a grade A motherfukking buffoon.

According to him his pops went above and beyond to get every non-Cuban he worked with fired or out the paint, and used it as an advantage to climb over people. When he found out his son was getting his lawn taking care of by me, he went into instant :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

I bring this up because according to him that cracka wannabe be all up em them white folk faces at them golf and country clubs smiling and "aw shucks" but they still don't respect his hoe ass.

Not to mention I had a Ecuadorian work for me, hard ass worker, no bullshyt, and the way they did him and got him fired down that way sealed the deal for me on Cubans from that part of the country

Talk to anybody from Miami and they are the scammers of the Latino community.
:mjlol:
They stay trying to get over when it comes to traffic violations, they always look out for each other, they talk shyt about us in Spanish in work environments, and all other kinds of shyt.

They love republicans as well that why dade county is always a close call during election season. I think Kennedy was though one that gave them amnesty.

Cubans are wild.
:Russ:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
slugs-for-salt-slugs-for-salt-slugs-for-salt-slugs-14063210782600136.png

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Lies.

But with the election coming up, get used to more of them.

If only the average US citizen knew how much farms depend on illegals for labor. Not only that, when they get deported, they just come back. There’s no force field stopping them.

coldcall

All Star
Bushed
Daps
No offense to my latino friends but there's way too many of y'all in this country. Legal and illegal. Maybe a little bit of fear is just the right type of deterrent that's needed.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
”Between 1/3 and 1/2 of all farmworkers in America reside in California, or roughly 500,000 - 800,000 farmworkers. Approximately 75% of California's farmworkers are undocumented; 83% in Santa Cruz County.”

“California's agricultural sector is the most important in the United States,”

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The big picture: While a majority of respondents are fearful of deportations, they are increasingly in favor of more hardline positions on immigration as support for Donald Trump among Latinos grows, Ipsos pollster and senior vice president Chris Jackson tells Axios.

• For example, 64% of Latinos agreed with giving the president the authority to shut U.S. borders if there are too many migrants trying to enter the country.

Literally "fukk you I got mine"

If Republicans lose in November they'll need to pivot to get these voters. The average Latino is religious, will gladly lick a corporate boot and will support keeping others out. Their views are perfectly in line with republican views.

No offense to my latino friends but there's way too many of y'all in this country. Legal and illegal. Maybe a little bit of fear is just the right type of deterrent that's needed.

Why do we have states with Spanish names? Where did that come from? :jbhmm: