U.S. sanctions Turkish Ministers over American Pastor; Sanctions removed on 11/3

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I doubt this Pastor is the real reason. This screams to me like a retaliation for the US backing the Kurds in Syria, Turkey taking action, and putting the YPG Kurds in retreat... plus Turkey becoming much more friendly with Iran/Russia. Turkey has also said they ain't complying with sanctions on Iran oil imports...

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
I doubt this Pastor is the real reason. This screams to me like a retaliation for the US backing the Kurds in Syria, Turkey taking action, and putting the YPG Kurds in retreat... plus Turkey becoming much more friendly with Iran/Russia. Turkey has also said they ain't complying with sanctions on Iran oil imports...

three years ago this would have been unthinkable. i think turkeys gradual drift from the US has been such a crazy realignment to see in real time.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
three years ago this would have been unthinkable. i think turkeys gradual drift from the US has been such a crazy realignment to see in real time.
Gradual drift?

At no point in history have these Mongol sand CACs ever been US allies...They backed the Germans in both world wars...Since the cold war the US has engaged in a policy of appeasement with them where the US has consistently allowed them to do whatever the fukk they wanted just so we can maintain a base near Russia...

Every time they want something they have threatened to close the base and improve relations with the Russians...It's about damn fukking time the appeasement ended...

fukk the priest but these sanctions are way overdue as is US recognition of the Armenian genocide...

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gradual drift?

At no point in history have these Mongol sand CACs ever been US allies...They backed the Germans in both world wars...Since the cold war the US has engaged in a policy of appeasement with them where the US has consistently allowed them to do whatever the fukk they wanted just so we can maintain a base near Russia...

Every time they want something they have threatened to close the base and improve relations with the Russians...It's about damn fukking time the appeasement ended...

fukk the priest but these sanctions are way overdue as is US recognition of the Armenian genocide...
Wow:mjlol::francis::umad:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Gradual drift?

All hail Sultan Erdogan but :dead: @ mongol sand Cacs

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
They need to see that they are being used & as soon as they say no more they become the enemy