UFC 221 [2/10] "UFC Is Going Down...Under" (Romero/Rockhold, Hunt/Blaydes)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Might sound ridiculous but Yoel's best bet might be to just strike with Whitaker and be very minimal with TDs.

Whitaker is better there but Yoel's so dangerous when he's fresh that if he can stay fresh, he has the chance to land a kill shot on Robert.

Luke always spamming that counter right hook and now dudes are countering it and buzzing him all the time.

Adesanya, Till, Gastelum....MW has a thin but promising future.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damion & chael could not beat him in their prime , silva was excellent on the ground

Yoel is on a completely different level than those two, and is 10000x's stronger than Demian. Much stronger, more explosive and way better wrestling than Sonnen. Silva is good at defending himself off his back, but not against top-game wrestlers (Weidman and Sonnen clearly proved this).

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Yoel is on a completely different level than those two, and is 10000x's stronger than Demian. Much stronger, more explosive and way better wrestling than Sonnen. Silva is good at defending himself off his back, but not against top-game wrestlers (Weidman and Sonnen clearly proved this).
Prime silva would submit him

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Yoel stamina is still suspect , yall muthfukas kill me :snoop: versus whitaker dude gassed

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How about Blades-Ngannou 2? Basically a crossroads fight but Blades is still relatively young so...even a 2nd loss to FN wouldn't make him a gatekeeper.

I realize FN-HUNT and FN-LEWIS are sexier fights but FN crushing him doesn't make him better. Getting a cleaner win off of an improved Blades could be great for Ngannou.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I make a casual comment and your argument is mcgregor. I rest my case

I used one of the best known examples. Who the fukk do you think you are anyway :heh:, hipster ass wannabe elitist MMA geek :mjlol:

fukk outta here, you can't make an "argue with a wall" analogy when you literally present no argument :childplease:. Anderson's bottom game revolves around a body triangle and STALLING. The Cormier loss was an egregious example of Silva's habit of hoping the ref will stand them up. He hurt Hendo with a knee in the second round after offering nothing from his back to set up the finish, and he was straight up dominated by Sonnen and Weidman, achieved nothing from his back against Cormier (locked up his upper body and locked his legs with a leg lock), but somehow you and the other cat glean from this that he's going to submit Romero :mjlol: :mjlol:???

You are the casual, you refuse to analyze Silva's game objectively for what it is, and instead fully give into the Dana White super hero hype. His bottom game is built around stalling (so a round can end or the ref stands them up). Romero would put him on his back with an ankle pick or trip and demolish him within three rounds. I'm not even saying Romero's a better fighter, just that he's a rough matchup for him (just like Weidman).

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
I used one of the best known examples. Who the fukk do you think you are anyway :heh:, hipster ass wannabe elitist MMA geek :mjlol:

fukk outta here, you can't make an "argue with a wall" analogy when you literally present no argument :childplease:. Anderson's bottom game revolves around a body triangle and STALLING. The Cormier loss was an egregious example of Silva's habit of hoping the ref will stand them up. He hurt Hendo with a knee in the second round after offering nothing from his back to set up the finish, and he was straight up dominated by Sonnen and Weidman, achieved nothing from his back against Cormier (locked up his upper body and locked his legs with a leg lock), but somehow you and the other cat glean from this that he's going to submit Romero :mjlol: :mjlol:???

You are the casual, you refuse to analyze Silva's game objectively for what it is, and instead fully give into the Dana White super hero hype. His bottom game is built around stalling (so a round can end or the ref stands them up). Romero would put him on his back with an ankle pick or trip and demolish him within three rounds. I'm not even saying Romero's a better fighter, just that he's a rough matchup for him (just like Weidman).

Where did I state anything about Anderson Silva? Take a deep breathe breh, it's ok

And how am I an elitist? You're the one with one scenario In your head and thinks that's exactly what would happen. I don't know who would win nor do I care