UFC 235 [3/2] “Does Jon Still Have The Juice?” (Jon Jones/Anthony Smith, Marty Usman/Tyron Woodley)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Jon Jones

Votes: 36 85.7%
  • Anthony Smith

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Tyron Woodley

Votes: 37 88.1%
  • Kamaru “Marty” Usman

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're right beating the best guys in the division isn't good at all. Casuals man. He fought smart and not stupid. He could've been like Cody G and went out and banged and got knocked out. But no, he won instead.
Right, because this is exactly what I said. Go take your strawman bullshyt and get your cornball ass on somewhere. lmao @ calling me a casual, you're lost.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If four title defenses don't qualify for a rematch then what does? There's no excuse for him not to get a rematch when you consider the examples I mentioned in my previous post
not entertaining, not dominant, got his asswhooped for 5 rounds straight and got broken mentally=no rematch. If you want to see Woodley back up against the cage hoping to land an overhand right as his only means to win, do you, I would rather see other matchups.

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
not entertaining, not dominant, got his asswhooped for 5 rounds straight and got broken mentally=no rematch. If you want to see Woodley back up against the cage hoping to land an overhand right as his only means to win, do you, I would rather see other matchups.

Do you think the other fighters I mentioned deserved rematches?

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you think the other fighters I mentioned deserved rematches?
Joanna yes, Cody no, Weidman only got it because Romero popped dirty and Jacare lost to Romero, and I don't know what the state of the BW division was at that time to comment on whether Barao/TJ should have ran it back. Based on how lopsided the asswhooping was I would not have done a rematch but I can't remember who was next in line as a clear cut contender. Bantamweight wasn't as popping as it is now.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Still can’t believe that embarrassing Woodley performance. I was legit shocked when I saw him get his ass demolished, especially after the build up.

Dude needs to make his choice now, either fully committ 1000% to this shyt with a deathwish or just take it light and focus on building his career outside of the UFC for his family. And he needs better people behind him cause his rapping ain’t gon cut it.

I know he has other shyt goin on, but even if your schedule is in check - all the other stuff you doing still weighs in on your mind. Dude knew he was gonna lose hella bread and opportunities if he dropped the ball and he did HARD.

Hurts to see his ass go out like that but he’s def not getting a rematch anytime soon - unless he runs through a couple opponents first.

Damn, dude looked pale and dejected as hell - couldn’t have happened at a worse time, easily top 10 losses of all time:snoop:

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Right, because this is exactly what I said. Go take your strawman bullshyt and get your cornball ass on somewhere. lmao @ calling me a casual, you're lost.
Dude he did the belt for 3 years. What more does he have to do? He fought and beat some of the best ww ever. Who cares if he didnt knock them out or dominate. He knocked enough ppl out on the way to the title. He deserves it. WW isn't stacked like other divisions. Yeah give Colby his chance or whatever but if tyron beats a top. Guy he deserves another shot at it.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
yeah i respect Woodley but some of his fights were really hard to watch.

Bones though, he's too good. Can't get in on him w/his 84'' reach, he kicking and punching you at all times, he's the GOAT
I remember it was last year when Bones did an interview where he said the only opponent he feared and was nervous about fighting was Rampage Jackson. Because rampage had that forward offensive attack and will bite down on his mouth pice with a iron jaw.

But after that fight, rampage had to get surgery because those oblique kicks fukked up his knees. I never seen a fighter able to use his length like that.

I look at bones like I look at the pats or prime Jordan. Just sit back and appreciate greatness.

HW is a mystery because those guys do press forward and can walk through those kicks.

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Dana only gives a rematch if he likes you and/or he feels you can make the UFC money, Woodley doesn't qualify under either and even if he did there's no reason to give him one for taking a lopsided 5 round asswhooping.
I'm not saying I disagree but I think it's fukked up how Dana treated Aldo after the loss to Conor :manny: Breh held the strap for damn near 4 years and got rocked with 1 punch yet didn't get a rematch...Dana definitely playing favorites :mjpls:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Yeah dumbass his fukking arm dropped limp he was out for a sec and the ref jumped in. I understand resting but when you’re in a fight that could be stopped for a submission you don’t drop your fukking arm like you’re dead.
no he wasn't out. the applied choke was not cutting off circulation. it was a glorified headlock

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Does anyone have a link for the Woodley vs usman fight?

Not the zoomed in version the real cut