UFC 253 On ESPN+ PPV [9/26] “Power Meets Precision” (Paulo Costa/Israel Adesanya, Reyes/Blachowicz)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Izzy outclassed Costa. Like someone mentioned before I also thought Romero beat Costa when they fought. But it shows to you why Romero was hesitant in his fight versus Izzy.

During the fight you could tell that Costa feared Izzys striking. He had Costa flinching numerous times. Costa couldn’t back up his talking

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
An amazing fight vs a guy many thought would be too much for him turns into a is he gay parade...

because the amazing fighter humped his opponent, said he was going to cum on men and talked about his dikk in the octagon immediately after winning

I get your point breh but don’t act like it’s happenstance.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh im not a MMA guy at all but last week i watched both of their fights against Romero (first time i ever watched either one fight) and said that if Costa doesnt turn this into a dog fight, he's going to get taken apart strategically...and that's what happened. Costa should have went for broke because he wasn't going to win a chess match. It reminded me of watching Floyd fight and making a pressure fighter second guess themselves bc they surprised about what's coming back at them
Romero is a wrestler with limited striking skills, he had nothing to fear coming back. When your facing a skilled counterpuncher like Israel your not going for broke in 5 round championship match.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Romero is a wrestler with limited striking skills, he had nothing to fear coming back. When your facing a skilled counterpuncher like Israel your not going for broke in 5 round championship match.

"going for broke" may be overselling it, but overall, he wasn't going to win fighting Izzy's game

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah alot of projection

brehs read my entire post history on the Coli if you want.

Virtually nothing about sexuality, LGBTQ etc.

my ex’s best friend was gay and I used to smoke blunts with him and his boyfriend all the time. Couldn’t care less.

this is a discussion forum and I made an observation about the event we were discussing

again read my post history. No intolerance ever. Never threw shade at Izzy or anybody else for dancing, or whatever else

but saying you’re gonna cum on other men was too extra for me and I called it out

I think y’all the ones projecting if that bothers u so much

Last edited:

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
brehs read my entire post history on the Coli if you want.

Virtually nothing about sexuality, LGBTQ etc.

my ex best friend was gay and I used to smoke blunts with him and his boyfriend all the time. Couldn’t care less.

this is a discussion forum and I made an observation about the event we were discussing

again read my post history. No intolerance ever. Never threw shade at Izzy or anybody else for dancing, or whatever else

but saying you’re gonna cum on other men was too extra for me and I called it out

I think y’all the ones projecting if that bothers u so much
Its just disrespect its not meant to be talented as homo.I didn't question his sexuality after that I laughed