UFC FIGHT NIGHT JAPAN 9/22 its live now

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

I have tried to give him a chance but Todd grisham is horrible at this. I will never forget in the lewis/browne fight him breaking the neutrality of a play by play and yelling at Browne to get out of the corner Lewis put him in.. Now here his comments are completely taking away from the moment, because the camera never truly catches saki's face during his comments it sounds worse

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
What a savage performance, I wonder she trains for her cardio
what really surprised me was how she (wo)manhandled Claudia. I can't tell if it's USADA or gadelha wanting to work on her cardio more but she doesn't seem as strong no more. Tho I would have liked to have seen that trilogy with JJ, Its hard not to love Andrade , all her fights since dropping have been great.

With these new owners and their backward booking who wants to make a wager we next see jessica against karolina K :martin:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I have tried to give him a chance but Todd grisham is horrible at this. I will never forget in the lewis/browne fight him breaking the neutrality of a play by play and yelling at Browne to get out of the corner Lewis put him in.. Now here his comments are completely taking away from the moment, because the camera never truly catches saki's face during his comments it sounds worse
Which one is he

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Which one is he
Lol there is Dan hardy and some noob in the booth, it's the noob :lolbron:the alarmist sounding like fishwife repeatedly saying saki doesn't look right. IDK maybe it's me but there is a way to call fights without sounding like someone is showing visible signs of CTE

Last edited: