UFC Fight Night On Fox: 2/24 Emmett vs Stephens

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Going through this now just up to the main event. fights i thought would deliver mostly have but you know maynard and shelby have no clue when you have all those fights on a FS1 prelim in this era. Anyways
Jouban's KO of saunders:heh:
:birdman:Hill handling things
:myman:Reneau beating the biggest choker and most mentally fragile fighter known to man was the highlight of the night.
Barao:francis:

Perry damn dude what happened to you. The more likeable you become the more you lose :why:
:blessed:Andrade ending the streak of that boring dyke was beautiful. But how each judge did not have her winning all rounds i do not know:why:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
On second look it wasn't illegal I think.
thats the weird thing about MMA even those that arent noobs come unstuck to the truth thats staring them in the face. How was that not illegal when he had a knee down plus 10 fingers planted on the canvas:heh:

Glad stephens won anyway no one even knew emmet was alive before lamas now hes maineventing and we are just suppose to be like ok i know that guy?

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fractured his orbital, ref gotta get in there after the first elbow, that shyt was overkill