UFC FN on ABC: Holloway vs. Kattar 3pm EST

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
This shyt was almost as brutal as fergueson vs gaethje
That one was more brutal because Tony somehow ate power shot after power shot until this same Herb Dean, that somehow stands to profit off Calvin's life insurance policy, called it with Tony on his feet(barely). But at least Tony dropped Justin with that uppercut early. This was a URL 3-0 bodybag with multiple Don Demarcos:wow:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
That one was more brutal because Tony somehow ate power shot after power shot until this same Herb Dean, that somehow stands to profit off Calvin's life insurance policy, called it with Tony on his feet(barely). But at least Tony dropped Justin with that uppercut early. This was a URL 3-0 bodybag with multiple Don Demarcos:wow:
Kattar even sounds like that cte kicking in :picard:
ABC airing attempted murders now:picard:
Never seen a 50 42 card before

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I don't know but Max definitely has another top 5 entry with t he clinic he put on Ortega.

The best is Blessed.
DecimalSoftGadwall-size_restricted.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I'm still not understanding why he didn't step up and ask for that Max fight, Kattar vs Max got made after the Zabit vs Yair fight got scrapped. Dude trying to sit out and avoid Max and get a title shot.

Max would murder Zabit. He’s definitely trying to get a title shot before he gets exposed badly

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i knew this card was today but i assumed it would be at regular time. fukking 3pm? oops. shoulda looked it up. :francis:

and awww man i wish i watched this. that clip was crazy...and 50-42? WTF did he do to that man?!?! :damn:

how was the rest of the card?

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
i knew this card was today but i assumed it would be at regular time. fukking 3pm? oops. shoulda looked it up. :francis:

and awww man i wish i watched this. that clip was crazy...and 50-42? WTF did he do to that man?!?! :damn:

how was the rest of the card?
Max literally ascended as a human being and did some anime sht. Redemption arch. GOAT FW indisputably. :wow:
Over 700 attempted significant strikes almost landed 500 in a single fight :wow:

Rest of the card was decent. Stark contrast with the prelims and main card but the main card not only delivered kos but upsets :wow:

Liang getting a top WW next :wow:
Buckley hype train derailed :wow:

Rest of the fights were fairly fun. Some interesting stuff on there.

Soriano fight was pretty goofy but fun.

If they run it back on ABC or sumn I’d say check it out.