blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
The esses back in Phoenix like ...

tumblr_mqmk1tPKOc1rz36j2o1_500.jpg

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Has Mighty Mouse ever landed a punch on his opponent that actually did something other than tickling them :beli:

Just because you are 125lbs doesn't mean you can't do some damage. Naseem Hamed was almost killing dudes with his punches. Arguello too. There's no excuse.

Change

All Star
Daps
Average card with a shyt crowd. Stay out of Seattle

Word. Washington was crazy wack. I saw a picture from inside the stadium during the Co Main it was like half full.

Also MM looks like Brain from Pinky and The Brain.

And... card was aight.. I really don't like Women or anything below 145. I like Cyborg and Rousey fights and I'm a fan of Barao. But a lot of this shyt just isn't fun anymore.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Has Mighty Mouse ever landed a punch on his opponent that actually did something other than tickling them :beli:

Just because you are 125lbs doesn't mean you can't do some damage. Naseem Hamed was almost killing dudes with his punches. Arguello too. There's no excuse.

Some guys just don't have power like that. He makes it for it with his technical, well rounded skills and he was able to get the sub in the 5th rd. Have to give him props for that.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Some guys just don't have power like that. He makes it for it with his technical, well rounded skills and he was able to get the sub in the 5th rd. Have to give him props for that.

Doesn't help that it's almost impossible to cut someone off in an octogon. Thus making it easy for the little rat to scurry all over the cage. :beli:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Word. Washington was crazy wack. I saw a picture from inside the stadium during the Co Main it was like half full.

Also MM looks like Brain from Pinky and The Brain.

And... card was aight.. I really don't like Women or anything below 145. I like Cyborg and Rousey fights and I'm a fan of Barao. But a lot of this shyt just isn't fun anymore.

Its not even that. I didnt expect a sell out crowd especially since they didn't have a flabby, past their prime big name saving the card like Penn or Rampage. But from the dumb ass whoo and booing during random times(especially earlier on) made this crowd terrible

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
man, macdonald/ellenberger was a big letdown. rory fought a cautious fight...and somehow jake fought even safer. rory was boring but at least what he was doing was effective, i don't know what the fukk jake was trying to do.

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
Some thoughts:

It was great seeing Guillard win, and it was even better because I hate Danzig

that Carmouche fight was a beatdown. that brazilian girl was tough as hell tho.

lawler looked AMAZING. him and rory need to fight next.

im glad rory won. i think most of the blame for a boring fight should go to ellenberger

impressive performance by mighty mouse.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Some thoughts:

It was great seeing Guillard win, and it was even better because I hate Danzig

that Carmouche fight was a beatdown. that brazilian girl was tough as hell tho.

lawler looked AMAZING. him and rory need to fight next.

im glad rory won. i think most of the blame for a boring fight should go to ellenberger

impressive performance by mighty mouse.
:wtb: