UFC's White Laughs: No Chance Jeff Horn Gets Conor McGregor

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
Last month, WBO welterweight champion Jeff Horn, and members of his team, made a lot of noise regarding their interest in securing a future fight with UFC superstar Conor McGregor.

Horn, who won the title off Filipino superstar Manny Pacquiao back in July, will make a voluntary defence against WBO inter-continental champion Gary Corcoran (17-1, seven KOs), who is the organisation’s 10th ranked contender.

The bout will take place on the 13th of December at the Brisbane Convention Centre. It will be the first leg of a two-fight deal with Brisbane City Council and Queensland government, with Pacquiao and Terrence Crawford as two of the top future targets.
mcgregor-horn

However, McGregor, who lost to the undefeated Floyd Mayweather in his first boxing bout back in August, is also on the Horn camp’s radar.
Horn's promoter, Dean Lonergan, conducted multiple interviews where he revealed his intention to present McGregor with an offer.

And Horn's trainer, Glenn Rushton, believes his boxer would beat McGregor more impressively than Mayweather did.

“It’s come out a little bit out of let field, but who knows, it’s possible,” Rushton said. “If the opportunity presents itself, we would certainly consider doing that fight and show the world that we can do a better job than Mayweather. There’s no way Jeff is going to stand there and be pummelled for the first two or three rounds (like Mayweather) I can assure you.”

But there is no chance of that fight coming off, according to UFC President Dana White.
White started laughing when questioned about the possibility of making a McGregor vs. Horn boxing match.
"Slim to none [of that fight ever happening]. Everyone wants to fight Conor. Everyone. Conor wants to fight [in the UFC] and I believe we’ll get it done,” White said to The Daily Telegraph. “We’ve always got it done with Conor.

Always.
“Ever since he first fought ... we’ve always taken care of him. Always taken him to the next level when we felt it was time. When he’s delivered so have we. He should be [done with boxing]. The Mayweather fight was a fun fight … but if I were him I’d be one and done with boxing.”

UFC's White Laughs: No Chance Jeff Horn Gets Conor McGregor - Boxing News

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Trying to save face...

He doesn't want his fighters being tempted by these money fights