Ugly gang with a rare W? Akon's brother allegedly piping down Lori harvey

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're Akon's brother you don't need a "mouthpiece" or be "handsome":gucci:. This guy has probably been getting the baddest women for the past 15 years or so due to who's he related to.
Also he’s been a successful music exec as long as Akon been on the scene.

“When you die over crude oil as black as my nikka Bu” ~ Jeezy

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
no lil nas x but i wouldn't exactly call this brother ugly. lol slippery slope because then a nikka says damn old boy what men do you think are cutie pies b? :patrice::dead:

nah but son straight. i remember he used to fukk with tracee ellis ross and a bunch of other celebrity hoes. i've said it on here and i'll say it again, we're not women so it ain't so cut and dry. confidence and mouthpiece

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Is it the mouthpiece or am I missing something here :lupe:? thecoli Macking Academy taught me that you gotta have mouthpiece to pull a bad jawn like her
There's no such thing as "mouthpiece". A woman has already decided that she either likes you or doesn't like you before you open your mouth. It doesn't matter what you say, as long as you don't say something stupid and turn her off.

Those "mouthpiece" dudes be the same ones at the gym talking to a chick for a whole hour and don't even work out. Ole cakin' azz chatty patty azz nikkas.

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
I heard a few of his interviews previously & dude came off conceited as hell