Uh oh...Johnny Rockets want in on the battle of the best chicken sandwich

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Johnny Rockets Debuts New Honey Mustard Chicken Sandwich As Part Of New Pretzel-Inspired Menu

Johnny Rockets Debuts New Honey Mustard Chicken Sandwich As Part Of New Pretzel-Inspired Menu - Chew Boom

• September 1, 2019
Johnny-Rockets-Debuts-New-Honey-Mustard-Chicken-Sandwich-As-Part-Of-Fall-2019-Pretzel-Inspired-Menu-678x381.jpg

Johnny Rockets invites fans to twist into fall 2019 with the introduction of its new pretzel-inspired menu which includes a brand new burger and chicken salad.

Arriving at participating locations nationwide on September 1, 2019, the chain’s new fall menu includes:

Honey Mustard Chicken Sandwich:
Honey-Mustard-Chicken-Sandwich.jpg

Your choice of a grilled or crispy chicken breast topped with melted cheddar cheese, applewood-smokeed bacon, lettuce, tomato and honey mustard, served on a warm Bavarian Pretzel Bun.

Honey Mustard Pretzel Burger:
Honey-Mustard-Pretzel-Burger.jpg

A beef patty topped with melted cheddar cheese, applewood-smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato and honey mustard on a warm Bavarian Pretzel Bun.

Chicken Tender Wedge Salad:
Chicken-Tender-Wedge-Salad.jpg

Crispy chicken tenders over iceberg wedges and topped with fresh diced tomatoes, blue cheese crumbles and crispy applewood-smoked bacon and served with house-made Bacon Ranch Dressing.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Johnny Rockets is ok..... I only ever seen 'em in white areas and that about it
I went to a Johnny rockets once when I was waiting for the bus in birmingham alabama. It was hot as hell so I went in to waste time. I felt so uncomfortable bc I was the only black person and it reminded me of the kind of diners black people got beat up in during the 50s. Left in less than 3 minutes. So much tension but it was all in that authentic 1950s feel they were going for

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I went to a Johnny rockets once when I was waiting for the bus in birmingham alabama. It was hot as hell so I went in to waste time. I felt so uncomfortable bc I was the only black person and it reminded me of the kind of diners black people got beat up in during the 50s. Left in less than 3 minutes. So much tension but it was all in that authentic 1950s feel they were going for
Yeah when I was younger with my parents at the mall there was a Johnny's restaurant inside so we happened to walk past & nothing but white people were inside.

I remember seeing they had old jukeboxes playing 40s & 50s music, the smell of their food made me nauseous for some reason.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
yep. because people are gonna go to johnny rockets i their local malls to buy an expensive ass chicken sandwich