UK heads, I just saw Mike GLC at this pub in Shoreditch!!!

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I didn't talk to him but he was taking a bunch of pics with some dudes and there was some fly women around.

When I saw it was Mike GLC over there I said to someone in his crew, "So, where N Drugs at?" Dude said, "Who?" and I was like damn, I fukked up cause N Dubz are his friends, I don't wanna clown Tulisa, just in case! So I said "never mind, never mind". I left after that. :laugh:

But when I was going inside that pub I was thinking "Damn, how come there's so many tugs around?. So anyway, I didn't talk to Mike GLC but it was funny to see he was there with all his people...

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
You know what's coming right?

i9yPMYkr1FqkP.gif

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
On the rizzle, who is mike glc and tulisa? Brit pop acts?

Tulisa is a pop act. Mike GLC is her friend. Last year, she sold cocaine, through Mike GLC to an undercover reporter. They both got into serious shyt but she made Mike take most of the brunt. She basically fukked him up because she's a loud mouth and got him to sell drugs to an undercover.

Anyway, it was cool to see him. I said the N Drugs thing to one of his friends, then I was like never mind. Cause they used to be friends and I dunno if they're still friends. I didn't wanna get fukked up so that's why I said, never mind.