CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Woman shouldve gotten an attempted murder charge for pushing the cop in front of that bus

Also, i wonder what the endgame for those two brehs is even if they successfully resist arrest. By the time they were surrounded, they had already lost. Where exactly will they go? What recourse do they have? They Just wasting the time and resources of all people present.

Last edited:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Woman shouldve gotten an attempted murder charge for pushing the cop in front of that bus

Also, i wonder what the endgame for those two brehs is even if they successfully resist arrest. By the time they were surrounded, they had already lost. Where exactly will they go? What recourse do they have? They Just wasting the time and resources of all people present.
  • Indian cop
  • Brehs wiggling like fishes on a line
  • the woman in pink being pushed

Yeah the whole thing was just a monumental L for everyone involved. Still hilarious, tho.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
UK police can't really arm themselves unless it's terrorism related, most of the officers are out of shape and are not even close to being able to deal with the streets. The police has been under funded for decades, it's a miracle homicides rates are still so low, although petty non fatal crime is high in the uk.

Last edited:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

:gucci: