Reppin
RENO, Nevada

50centlol5aq1q.gif

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I think Harrison was trying to say that shyt on the low to Towns sitting next to him (who the question was directed at) on some "don't praise that dude for the media" type shyt. I bet Kaminsky was talking slick on some sneak shyt all game...him and Dekker be on that Larry Bird low key shyt.

lol @ this guess work. Dude comes out of pocket and stupidly says some slick shyt while sitting in front of a live mic, and all of a sudden it was because Kaminsky and Dekker "may have" been talking shyt during the game? Nah, fukk all that. If there was shyt talk happening on the court, you know damn well it was going both ways. Dude was salty that he lost, and said some dumb shyt at the wrong time. That's it.

And why do Kaminsky and Dekker have to be on that "Larry Bird low key shyt"? :mjpls: Why couldn't they be on that "Gary Payton low key shyt"? :mjpls: Or on that "Michael Jordan low key shyt"? :mjpls: What, because they're white they can't talk shyt to black players? Is that how this goes? :mjpls:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
lol @ this guess work. Dude comes out of pocket and stupidly says some slick shyt while sitting in front of a live mic, and all of a sudden it was because Kaminsky and Dekker "may have" been talking shyt during the game? Nah, fukk all that. If there was shyt talk happening on the court, you know damn well it was going both ways. Dude was salty that he lost, and said some dumb shyt at the wrong time. That's it.

And why do Kaminsky and Dekker have to be on that "Larry Bird low key shyt"? :mjpls: Why couldn't they be on that "Gary Payton low key shyt"? :mjpls: Or on that "Michael Jordan low key shyt"? :mjpls: What, because they're white they can't talk shyt to black players? Is that how this goes? :mjpls:
Good thing them poor white lads have you to stick up for them