Ultimate Black Panther

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
detail.jpg

Anyone else read the first chapter? They are redoing the story and it seems interesting so far.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Haven't read it yet, but it's in my backlog. Honestly the only ultimate book I have no interest in at this point is the xmen book

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't read it yet, but it's in my backlog. Honestly the only ultimate book I have no interest in at this point is the xmen book
Lol man, I haven't read anything since they rebooted XMEN a few years ago and I didn't keep up. I saw this drop and decided to hop in and see what's up.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Lol man, I haven't read anything since they rebooted XMEN a few years ago and I didn't keep up. I saw this drop and decided to hop in and see what's up.
The xmen are in a.....really weird place right now

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
You might be sleeping on that X-men book. I'm thinking this will be way different than any X-men story we've had.

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is this set in the ultimate universe????:jbhmm: wasnt they destroyed?:dahell:
Yep! this is in the Ultimate universe. I'm not fully sure what happened before because I just hopped in but the universe was re-written again and all the heroes are basically starting over it seems.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yep! this is in the Ultimate universe. I'm not fully sure what happened before because I just hopped in but the universe was re-written again and all the heroes are basically starting over it seems.

how was that possible after Ultimatum????:what:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
how was that possible after Ultimatum????:what:
The Maker.

Reed Richards became Marvel's version of the Batman Problem - if an alternate version of him is ever evil you basically can justify literally anything happening in your story with a handwave of 'well, he's evil now; good was holding him back'.

Regular Reed ain't even the smartest person at his dinner table. But Ultimate Reed outchea rewriting reality and creating whole super-powerful races of beings that single-handedly wash the X-Men (iykyk) :heh:

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Maker.

Reed Richards became Marvel's version of the Batman Problem - if an alternate version of him is ever evil you basically can justify literally anything happening in your story with a handwave of 'well, he's evil now; good was holding him back'.

Regular Reed ain't even the smartest person at his dinner table. But Ultimate Reed outchea rewriting reality and creating whole super-powerful races of beings that single-handedly wash the X-Men (iykyk) :heh:
See but then where is Franklin because I thought he fixed all of this before or does he not exist in the multiverse anymore?

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
See but then where is Franklin because I thought he fixed all of this before or does he not exist in the multiverse anymore?
:yeshrug:
Depending on the weather and the season Franklin is either the most powerful being in existence, completely without power, so powerful he acts powerless because he's doing other stuff, or just doesn't exist.
Franklin Richards is proof of Marvel's issue with object permenance.

Which is fair.
His existence just breaks plotlines. He's not a character he's a plot device. Has been since the moment he was created and hasn't stopped being one no matter how many times they give him storylines.

IIRC he doesn't exist in the Ultimate universe atm? Which makes sense. If he does, then reason says Valeria does, and if she does, Reed getting outfoxed on the morning crossword and sent off to mope in his lab instead of rewriting all of reality. Spider-Man outchea not even getting his powers until he a full grown man with kids. T'Challa outchea married to Okoye. shyt all sorts of fukked up over there.