Ultimate GMB: Pastor Father hooks daughter up with excon that murdered his preg wife-Excon then murders the daughter's 4 kids

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Just watched this story on ID Channel!

**Dude Murdered his 1st wife while she was pregnant.
*The pastor of a church wrote on his behalf to the parole board.
***Stupid ass Pastor sets him up with his own daughter(didn't tell daughter about his past).
Dude ended up telling chick he killed ex wife in self defense.
****They have 2 kids and the chick already had 2.
*****Dude ends up killing all 4 kids!

tp-composite-killer-dad.jpg
51a140c542f6257175a801a833151101.jpg
3D41ECEF00000578-0-image-a-3_1487188356394.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First marriage​

In 1991, Gregory Green and Tonya Clayton Green’s marriage was on the rocks. They had been married for two years, and Tonya, six months pregnant with their first child, had plans to leave Gregory due to a concerning change in his behaviour.

However, before she could make her escape, a horrifying incident occurred. On July 14, 1991, Gregory, driven by his emotions, took a steak knife and brutally stabbed Tonya 10 times in her left cheek, neck, chest, and back, resulting in the devastating loss of both her and their unborn child.

After this brutal act of violence, Gregory calmly called the police and reported his crime. When the cops arrived, he greeted them at the door with, “I stabbed her. She’s in the kitchen.”

Shockingly, Tonya’s two young children were present during the horrifying incident, but thankfully, they emerged physically unharmed.

Gregory Green was given a 15–20-year prison sentence in 1992 for the murder.

I don’t believe Gregory is a threat to society,” Gregory Green’s mother, Tommie Lee Green, wrote a judge in 1992 asking for leniency. “I don’t believe a long sentence will make him any better because he has suffered already and he will continue to suffer the rest of his life.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her husband killed their 4 children. Now, she builds new life, works to honor them.

Chandra Fleming
Detroit Free Press

Finding a new normal has been hard for Faith Green, but she strives to keep herself from suffering.

Each day is a different battle for Green following the traumatic event that changed her life.

In September 2016, Green's husband forced her to watch him murder two of her children after he killed their two other children by carbon monoxide poisoning in their Dearborn Heights home. That same day, he also slashed her face on both sides and shot her in the foot. In 2017, Green told Freep that she suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder and wishes she would have died the day it all happened.

Her husband was convicted for the killings and is serving 45-100 years in prison. He'll be 97 years old before he is eligible for parole.

In 2023, Green is doing better but still trying to figure out life after the tragedy.

"I don't know what the words are to say," said Green. "I've been better in the last couple of years, I will say, as far as coping, and trying to live daily. Not an easy thing, but I do feel like I'm in a much better place than I was five years ago. I'm finally able to somewhat work now, which is a good thing. I still just try to stay positive and be as happy as much as I can be."

bf56b04c-0dd3-4bef-abed-e162637ea272-Faith_sitting_next_to_the_painting_of_her_story.jpg

Faith Green poses next to the painting illustrated by 21-year old Detroit native Kirah Price at  nonprofit organization How Understanding Something Helps (H.U.S.H.) Painting My Pain event at the Riverside Marina in Detroit.

Still living with PTSD, Green said that her biggest coping mechanism has been learning to take care of herself and allowing herself to have downtime.

To keep her spirits high, she has begun to travel, especially to places like Florida. Green also likes kayaking and visiting parks.

On Friday, Green was a keynote speaker for Detroit's nonprofit How Understanding Something Helps (H.U.S.H.)

------------------------------------------------

The murderer, the pastor and the daughter pieces of shyt!

How the pastor gone set his own daughter up with a man that already killed a wife and unborn child before?

How you a single mom and you date a man that told you he killed his ex wife in self defense? Even if that story was true?

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
How the pastor gone set his own daughter up with a man that already killed a wife and unborn child before?

How you a single mom and you date a man that told you he killed his ex wife in self defense? Even if that story was true?

Lack of options. All the eligible black men are dead, gay, or in jail. :troll: