[ULTRA-Late Pass] Playing GTA Vice City for the first time.

Favorite Vice City Radio Station/DJ?

• Wildstyle (Mr. Magic)

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Flash FM (Toni)

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • K-Chat (Amy Scheckenhausen)

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Fever 105 (Oliver "Ladykiller" Biscuit)

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • V-Rock (Lazlow)

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • VCPR (Jonathan Freeloader and Michelle Montanius)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Radio Espantoso (Pepe)

• Emotion 98.3 (Fernando Martinez)

• Wave 103 (Adam First)

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a Gamecube growing up, so I missed a lot of that PS2 piff as a kid. Even after first getting one in college, I never got around to playing the 3D GTA games.

Snake Eater, DmC3, and Kingdom Hearts are :banderas: though.

I'm driving around like a crazy person with the radio on. I knew they had tons of licensed songs in the game, but actually driving around like a crazy person with Mister Mister, Luther Vandross, MJ, Journey, etc. playing in the background is crazy on another level :pachaha:

What am I in for, brehs? :lupe:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I had a Gamecube growing up, so I missed a lot of that PS2 piff as a kid. Even after first getting one in college, I never got around to playing the 3D GTA games.

Snake Eater, DmC3, and Kingdom Hearts are :banderas: though.

I'm driving around like a crazy person with the radio on. I knew they had tons of licensed songs in the game, but actually driving around like a crazy person with Mister Mister, Luther Vandross, MJ, Journey, etc. playing in the background is crazy on another level :pachaha:

What am I in for, brehs? :lupe:

I prefer the visuals of vice city compared to the other old GTA games

whichever station is the one that plays Juicy Fruit was my favorite

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Don’t rage quit at the demolition man mission lol
THIS!! :russ::russ:

But yeah....driving around listening to "Automatic" by The Pointer Sisters, hoppin out and dumpin on patrol cops.....Vice City was oftentimes more fun than San Andreas.

But for me, nothing will EVER top ridin on them bytch ass Leones in GTA3. I wouldn't even do missions for WEEKS, just do drive-by's, walk-ups, walk-by's, drive-offs, and all other types of stuff on their asses all day. Just straight hittin block after block and spraying they whole shyts up, to where it gets so that anytime one of their black cars sees you, they start chasin you and dumpin at you on sight:mjlol:. I would do that with the Triads, too, but they was too p*ssy to really chase after you. But them damn Leones would come outta NOWHERE and just start dumpin on ya ass while you just minding your damn business, then chase you for blocks until either YOU crashed or they did. :pachaha:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I love Vice City. It's not the best GTA of that era imo but it's hands down the most immersive and atmospheric. I wasn't alive for a single solitary second of the 80s, but I felt like I was there while playing this. Cant even out into words how dope VC was at the time. It definitely has the greatest in game soundtrack of all the GTAs. A guilty pleasure of mine

:russ: Flash FM was super catchy and even had MJ & Lionel Richie. It was my favorite station. Just a really great game overall.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I love Vice City. It's not the best GTA of that era imo but it's hands down the most immersive and atmospheric. I wasn't alive for a single solitary second of the 80s, but I felt like I was there while playing this. Cant even out into words how dope VC was at the time. It definitely has the greatest in game soundtrack of all the GTAs. A guilty pleasure of mine

:russ: Flash FM was super catchy and even had MJ & Lionel Richie. It was my favorite station. Just a really great game overall.

That reminded me of VIDEO KILLED THE RADIO STAR :mjlol:

Guilty pleasure of my own.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Never got to beat it since I played at cousin's house as a kid. A remaster of this from the ground up would be pre ordered