UNC Coach Roy Willians retiring

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
He seemed like a decent dude and I don’t really fukk with UNC.

I’ve always thought the idea of getting the best available Alumnus who may be a mediocre coach overall is goofy at these big time schools. You’re UNC go get whoever you think is the best coach in the country and bank on them not being able to turn your offer down.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Wasn’t Roy just making like four mill?

I think oats already makes that
3.2 a year. If UNC thinks he’s that nikka, they can give him 4.5 easy.

Bama ain’t absolute dog shyt but they ain’t won nothing in 20 years and he was able to get em to a 2 seed. He’s the best realistic candidate to me

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
I don’t know enough about any of the names thatve been mentioned other than Stackhouse, but they gotta really consider how much that good boys thing matters. FSU has pretty comfortably taken that top 3 spot in the conference (maybe #2), UVA’ll be here another decade and I think Coach K got at least 4 more in him :manny:
GT and Clemson have been knocking on the door for a few seasons too

UNC is right there. Just won a title 4 years ago. UVA gonna be bad next year. They had at least 4-5 players leaving or transfer. Neither GT or Clemson ready to make that next step.

Wasn’t Roy just making like four mill?

I think oats already makes that

It wasn't about the money with Roy. Easily could have made 8-10M's a year. UNC was home to him. He replaced a legend and became one. He donated 2M's of his own money to the school, how many other coaches are doing that

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
giphy.gif

:salute: to my Legendary Coach