@Uncle Hotep asks the tough questions to the community

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

this is a very legit question @Uncle Hotep, thank you for posing it in a public forum

that being said, the family has a few questions for you as well
are you yourself not a PAWG conniosseur extrordinaire? :mjpls:

is the your daughter who is frequently featured in your driving youtube videos of mixed black and caucasian background? or na?:mjpls:
how sincerely concerned are you about the black nuclear family? Or is it just another provocative subject to draw clicks, retweets and impressions, Mr MAGA..:mjpls:

please step in here @Uncle Hotep and address the the coli, the floor is yours :mjgrin:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
mike-woodson-7.gif

in​

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Can we not publicise that dumbass frfr?

Dude is all about that alt-right hustle, don't need to give him views. :hhh:
lol I like to give people a fair chance to play themselves

I got my suspicions but before i completely write him off i gotta let him prove me right or wrong :troll:

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps

this is a very legit question @Uncle Hotep, thank you for posing it in a public forum

that being said, the family has a few questions for you as well
are you yourself not a PAWG conniosseur extrordinaire? :mjpls:

is the your daughter who is frequently featured in your driving youtube videos of mixed black and caucasian background? or na?:mjpls:
how sincerely concerned are you about the black nuclear family? Or is it just another provocative subject to draw clicks, retweets and impressions, Mr MAGA..:mjpls:

please step in here @Uncle Hotep and address the the coli, the floor is yours :mjgrin:

Yes
Yes
Sincerely concerned. How can ya'll not see the white liberal pandering here....

Out the same mouth ya'll say america has oppressed and disenfranchised black america and now yall saying Black Women saved it?:comeon:

Saved the same America that oppressed and disenfranchised us?:martin:

Y'all cant be serious right now. its one thing to give votes in return for something but to give votes just for a pat on the back from the white liberal is absolutely disgusting and should be embarrasing.:francis:

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This the same shythead be in HL talking about it's an echo chamber because the rest of us ain't on that MAGA shyt

Glad to know cats in TLR peep game too

that isnt the problem in HL, The problem is if you arent a liberal you get censored and thrown in the bushes....say take that back to your safe space:childplease: