Uncle Phil Ethering That Racist Cop Appreciation Thread

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

Yeah breh, he was. This was like before the Internet where you'd hear all them rumours and you'd just go :duck: 'cause the shyts used to be so wild back then and you ain't had no sources to check'n'shyt. T'was both this and "Steve Urkel voices Sonic" that had me like "pffffft." until I got older and started watching the credits roll and was like :leon:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas

Yeah breh, he was. This was like before the Internet where you'd hear all them rumours and you'd just go :duck: 'cause the shyts used to be so wild back then and you ain't had no sources to check'n'shyt. T'was both this and "Steve Urkel voices Sonic" that had me like "pffffft." until I got older and started watching the credits roll and was like :leon:

I didn't know that:ohhh:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps

Yo I was checking out more of those videos and Jill Scott did the voice of Storm in the Black Panther motion comic/cartoon. :ohhh:

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
ehh, wasn't really ether because prior to Mr. Firth walking into the station the cops wasn't trying to hear them. I hated that Mr Firth walked in and basically was like,"its my car and those are my partner's kids" cuz it de-legitimized the entire rant :manny:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

The cops younger partner is the dude who does the voice for Apu on the Simpsons. :pachaha: