Undefeated in the Super Bowl. Detroit Lions 2019 Season Thread- Statpadford volume 11

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Patricia Year two
Quinn year 4
Stafford year 11
1zd8ak6.jpg

vnc7kn.jpg

i3e9ts.jpg

They still haven’t signed an Offensive coordinator but can’t do worse than Cooter. Sounds like they want a ball control run heavy offense.

:stopitslime:

Stafford ain’t the qb for that but he isn’t going anywhere for a few more years. Contract is unmovable unless they want to gut team

Defense looked decent after Snacks trade

40+million in cap space

Top 10 draft pick

The North is a weak division and the lions will have a last place schedule next year.

The most most boring team in the league. The need to make splash to bring some excitement

Needs- pass rushers DE or LB, starting CB opposite Slay, pass catching TE, slot WR, Blount replacement, development qb

Predictions:
Lions will draft Rashan Gary. Lions win over GB will cost them shots at Allen, White, or Greedy. Gary fills a need and fits the same character mold of Decker, Ragnow, and Davis.

Lions need to be aggressive in FA but won’t be. They’ll sign one major FA and continue bargain shopping

Lang doesn’t retire. Just comes back on lower cap #.

Wouldn’t shock me if Ziggy resigned.

Rough time for Detroit sports right now:sadcam:

33o7koy.jpg

@Knights89
@eastside313
@NigerianDonDada
@Swiggy
@dh86
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G
@LordLyons
@Detroit Wave
@djthegreat88
@larsattack
@NormanConnors
@MF budz
@IrateMastermind
@iceberg_is_on_fire
@Piff Perkins
@*Hulks Up*
@manyfaces
@luckyse7enz
@MercuryHayes
@FaygoMI
@Elephant Emoji
@Kazuma Kuwabara
@Piff Perkins
@x-factor7
@winb83

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
:wow: Offense boring as fukk

:wow: Stafford committing highway robbery and finessing ownership and fans into thinking he’s a high level QB for a decade

:wow: Team dislikes the coach who also happens to be sloppy and uncoordinated as fukk

:wow: Quinn has been exposed as a fraud and a liar who can’t build a good team

:wow: Fords don’t give a fukk

This one gonna be a classic :mjgrin:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Patricia Year two
Quinn year 4
Stafford year 11
1zd8ak6.jpg

vnc7kn.jpg

i3e9ts.jpg

They still haven’t signed an Offensive coordinator but can’t do worse than Cooter. Sounds like they want a ball control run heavy offense.

:stopitslime:

Stafford ain’t the qb for that but he isn’t going anywhere for a few more years. Contract is unmovable unless they want to gut team

Defense looked decent after Snacks trade

40+million in cap space

Top 10 draft pick

The North is a weak division and the lions will have a last place schedule next year.

The most most boring team in the league. The need to make splash to bring some excitement

Needs- pass rushers DE or LB, starting CB opposite Slay, pass catching TE, slot WR, Blount replacement, development qb

Predictions:
Lions will draft Rashan Gary. Lions win over GB will cost them shots at Allen, White, or Greedy. Gary fills a need and fits the same character mold of Decker, Ragnow, and Davis.

Lions need to be aggressive in FA but won’t be. They’ll sign one major FA and continue bargain shopping

Lang doesn’t retire. Just comes back on lower cap #.

Wouldn’t shock me if Ziggy resigned.

Rough time for Detroit sports right now:sadcam:

33o7koy.jpg

Figures that on that collage of pro teams from Detroit, the Lions are simply showing their ass because that's all they shown us for our lifetimes.

6-10 for 2019, gift of a weak schedule.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
dapped/repped, nice OP.

Another important offseason that starts with the Lions feeling completely irrelevant. So far the noteworthy OC candidates have taken other, more appealing jobs. The staff changes that were hinted at haven't come to pass either. Sure, maybe we'll see a flurry of them happen after the playoffs end (or after the Patriots get eliminated). But I'm not feeling good about things right now.
:francis:

I agree FA will likely be a wash...but I'm more optimistic about the draft. Especially if Arizona takes Murry. Regardless it seems like the Lions have a shot at Ed Oliver or a Clemson d-lineman. But will Quinn take them? Thus far he has shown 0 interest in edge/defensive ends. My nightmare scenario would be us reaching for a CB at 8, after Greedy is taken.

I like where the defense seems to be going tho. Offense tho...eh. I really think we're looking at a 6-10 type year again. In which case I could see Martha brooming out Quinn and Patricia.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Daps
Reppin
So they talking about the fired jags o coordinator is the leading candidate. :mjgrin:

Nfl is a passing league. So of course the lions wanna hire a boring coordinator that wanna run it 30 times.

I've been beating the drum for years breh. Lombardi curtailed the offense, Cooter had Stafford throwing in the flat, before Patricia arrived. Call a spade a spade, they don't trust him to throw the ball down the field.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Bevel :shaq2:. Experienced conservative vet coach.

They dead serious about being run heavy team. They might as well go after Leveon Bell. Doubt Kerryon can carry the load for an entire season

Seattle offenses were okay but always had shytty olines. So Wilson was running for his life all the time. Might as well get our own Russell Wilson while their at it. Draft Kyler Murray. Let him sit behind Stafford until he’s movable and build up that at defense. Can’t build a run heavy team with Stafford at QB. Similar models working for Bal right now.

But just Wishful thinking:mjcry:

We stuck with Stafford ass:snoop:

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hire the OC that called a pass instead of a run at the goal line when you had Beast Mode in the backfield in the Super Bowl brehs

iceberg_is_on_fire

Daps
Reppin
Just thought about it before I started listening to the radio today. This is the biggest indictment of Stafford not being a smart qb. In a pass happy league they want to run the ball. Mr. Big Arm doesn't have a Big Brain.