Undercover In Guyana - VICE News and Isobel Yeung expose corruption between China and Guyana

sneakernoob

Rookie
Daps
VICE has put out a lot of crap journalism the past decade but their HBO show and certain segments (like their Middle East war pieces) are quality journalism.

China has been buying a lot of influence in Africa but I didn't know they dropped over $100 billion in South America since like 2005...

Some pretty damning audio and camera recordings of Guyanese middlemen concerning corruption

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
They were started and owned by an outright white supremacist, breh. I think he was one of the pr0ud boy founders too.

The agenda is built into such a news network.
The PB cac was one of three founders and left a decade+ ago iirc, the other founders were a Pakistani heroin addict and a Zach Galifianakis looking cac

Daps
The more people make the more they will do to get more money… Sad. My parents being Guyanese, I’ve heard about issues with Jagdeo, but this is the first news I’ve actually seen myself. It feels like it’s almost impossible for small developing countries to avoid corruption, especially when superpowers are using you for their global political and financial interests.

It’s really disappointing

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
They were started and owned by an outright white supremacist, breh. I think he was one of the pr0ud boy founders too.

The agenda is built into such a news network.
Gavin McInnes wasn't who he is now when he cofounded vice and I hate to both sides this but it's not like the mainstream news outlets have pro black origins either.