Undertaker Outchea Looking Like Bret Favre

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
I hate how he always breaking kayfabe

aint he supposed to be chillin in a coffin somewhere underground till Wrestlemania?

:beli:

Agreed. He should be hibernating in his coffin for sure since that's what undead ghouls are supposed to be doing in their down time. .. but overall Taker has to be one of the best protected from the media celeb/ Wrestlers ever. .. like we basically only know what he wants us to know and see only what he wants seen for the most part. It's kind of amazing for a character that's been around for 24 years

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Agreed. He should be hibernating in his coffin for sure since that's what undead ghouls are supposed to be doing in their down time. .. but overall Taker has to be one of the best protected from the media celeb/ Wrestlers ever. .. like we basically only know what he wants us to know and see only what he wants seen for the most part. It's kind of amazing for a character that's been around for 24 years
I agree, it helps that he probably lives in the middle of nowhere in Texas on a Ranch of some sort (Its shown in the "In my yard" dvd). Its crazy as the public doesn't even know why he divorced Sara :heh:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I hate how he always breaking kayfabe

aint he supposed to be chillin in a coffin somewhere underground till Wrestlemania?

:beli:
I always got the impression that in Kayfabe he hangs out in Death Valley until he randomly wants to show up to a WWE event :manny:

After Randy Orton set a casket on fire with him inside it at No Mercy 05, I'd think he like to avoid hanging out in Caskets :ld:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Dude look like he's 60+ and sickly, not sure I want him in the ring again, especially against :fif: Stink