Undertaker vs Mankind Feud Story Arc [part 1 and 2]

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I know Mick is proud of the fact that Mankind became a lovable/comedic children's character later on in his career, but I'll always prefer this Mankind to that one. He legit unsettled me when I was younger and this was the first time in many, many years that someone not only left Taker on the ground, but had his number through out the entire feud as well..

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know Mick is proud of the fact that Mankind became a lovable/comedic children's character later on in his career, but I'll always prefer this Mankind to that one. He legit unsettled me when I was younger and this was the first time in many, many years that someone not only left Taker on the ground, but had his number through out the entire feud as well..

They stopped having anything to do with eachother for almost a year after spring 97
Announcers always mentioned how mankind only one to best taker in win loss record
Then hell in a cell 98
Taker stilll could barely beat mankind after throwing him off the top of a hell in a cell twice in 1 match

:wow:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
OG Mankind stayed pulling up on Taker :mjlol:

The moment at 19:40 in part one got me :laff:

Bearer trying to get to him, but can’t cause Goldust blocking him like :shaq:

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Dude was wild... I was just a kid and didn't know shyt about a cactus jack or none of that (I'm happy i didnt grow up in the internet era). Me my sisters and my parents thought he was a legit psychopath... never saw anyone rip their own hair out. And he would stab himself with a pen from time to time as well. And that squeal that sounded like a pig being slaughtered... legit scary motha fukka

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Shame they didn’t get a mania match shameful
Hell in a cell is more legendary than anything else either has done maybe aside from takers back to back with HBK. And it was on king of the ring I believe. I actually prefer when WWF didnt bullshyt and made every pay per view worth watching... of course mania is mania but shyt was liable to go down and be just as good if not better on any ppv back in the day