Undocumented White Irishmen getting deported. Anybody can get it.

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps

O'Riordan was born in Galway, Ireland. Both of his parents had lived in Massachusetts before he was born and already had green cards. They brought Dylan from Ireland to the Boston area in 2010 on the visa waiver program. He was 12 years old. He overstayed his 90 days, and began living his life like any other American teenager, though he was unauthorized.

At 19, he had a child with his girlfriend, Brenna, then dropped out of high school and went to work for his uncle's roofing company. About four months ago, he and Brenna were shopping at a mall when they got into an argument. Brenna denied she was assaulted. "It was nothing at all," he says. "Some woman called the cops, said I was abusing my girlfriend."

O'Riordan was arrested for domestic assault and battery, but Brenna denied she had been assaulted. The county chose not to prosecute. O'Riordan had no prior criminal record, so the judge let him go.

Then, when he walked out of the holding cell, ICE agents were waiting for him. Someone in the courthouse had tipped them off. He has been locked up for four months now

O'Riordan's lawyer, Tony Marino, points out that his client was brought here when he was a child, but ICE won't budge.

"Their position has been, well, he waived whatever rights he had when he came," says Marino. "Twelve-year-olds don't waive rights! I've never seen anything like it. I can't wrap my head around it."

The ICE office in Boston sent a statement to NPR: "Dylan O'Riordan ... overstayed the terms of his admission by more than seven years. ICE deportation officers encountered him in Sept 2017 after he was arrested on local criminal charges. ICE served him with an administrative final order of removal." He is scheduled to be put on a plane to Dublin later this week.

:blessed::gladbron::smugfavre::pachaha::jawalrus::manny::wow::ohhh::russ::demonic::camby:

ice-img_4630-de4aa4eeaf852d99576bdd3e3c1867aea628ce79-s1600-c85.jpg

I thought trump was only deporting 'POC'? :sas1:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
ABG= any body gets it

In the DACA thread, somebody puffed out their chest and asked me to show 1 example of italian or irish immigrant getting deported ?

I posted article about how many europeans have gotten and are getting departed..

He tried to change the subject, predictably.
You and the OP are full of shyt:francis:

ICE deported just 34 Irish immigrants in 2017, compared to the128,765 from Mexico removed from the U.S. But in a smaller, close-knit community of an estimated 50,000 undocumented Irish immigrants, the impact is still keenly felt.

Trump administration deportations instill fear among undocumented Irish immigrants

Who do you think that the Irish voted for? Of course they’re going to put this shyt out here to try and give trump cover. That doesn’t mean you have to be stupid and go for it.

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kid at 19, having violent arguments with his GF in public...

Trump giving this dude a "get out of jail free" card:pachaha:

At 19, he had a child with his girlfriend, Brenna, then dropped out of high school and went to work for his uncle's roofing company. About four months ago, he and Brenna were shopping at a mall when they got into an argument. Brenna denied she was assaulted. "It was nothing at all," he says. "Some woman called the cops, said I was abusing my girlfriend."

O'Riordan was arrested for domestic assault and battery, but Brenna denied she had been assaulted. The county chose not to prosecute. O'Riordan had no prior criminal record, so the judge let him go.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
You and the OP are full of shyt:francis:

ICE deported just 34 Irish immigrants in 2017, compared to the128,765 from Mexico removed from the U.S. But in a smaller, close-knit community of an estimated 50,000 undocumented Irish immigrants, the impact is still keenly felt.

Trump administration deportations instill fear among undocumented Irish immigrants

Who do you think that the Irish voted for? Of course they’re going to put this shyt out here to try and give trump cover. That doesn’t mean you have to be stupid and go for it.

I'm Haitian American and have had relatives deported. What are you talking about?
This is just a country..not paradise...not "heaven"..People come here because there are opportunities here that don't exist elsewhere BUT world doesn't stop spinning because a person is deported from here. TRUST ME.