Unpopular opinion: Marcus rashford will win a ballon d or before erling halaand barring injury

Leejh30

Banned
Daps
I’ve always thought that Ronaldo and the injury as well as the racial abuse he suffered holding rashford back but 11 goals in the last 13 and a couple of assists to go with it, his form is incredible right now and I know he needs to be consistent but haaland is overrated and I think he’s not gonna have that all around impact that Marcus rashford will have

I’ve always thought that he was special and altough I very well may be wrong imma go out on a limb and say he’s winning it in the next 4 to 5 years after kylian and Messi get there

Leejh30

Banned
Daps
If I was a Man U fan I’d track you down and put lead in you for making this thread :skip:
Standing on my ten toes ig I believe rashford is big and halaand is Darwin Nunez when he doesn’t have proper service

Leejh30

Banned
Daps
His next gear if it exist still isn't Ballon d'or level.
You think erling haaland has a couple of ballon d’or in him? I personally think it’s just Messi and kylian or lewa or benzema I don’t think haaland will ever win more than 1 or maaaaaaybe 2 he will the golden boot plenty so there’s that

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
I actually agree with you about Haaland. He will get his golden boots but his game lacks something, can't quite put it into words. There is something brutal and simple about the way he plays which I feel will count against him. He's like a mutant version Ruud Van Nistelroy. Ruud was the most consistent goal scorer of his generation but he lacked that magic to his game and had a lack of memorable moments, other players with less goals won in his era for having more overall impact. I think Haaland is heading towards the same route.

Leejh30

Banned
Daps
I actually agree with you about Haaland. He will get his golden boots but his game lacks something, can't quite put it into words. There is something brutal and simple about the way he plays which I feel will count against him. He's like a mutant version Ruud Van Nistelroy. Ruud was the most consistent goal scorer of his generation but he lacked that magic to his game and had a lack of memorable moments, other players with less goals won in his era for having more overall impact. I think Haaland is heading towards the same route.
Yeah lol people were comparing him to a young Ronaldo nazario and that’s when I realize the goal scoring is all that matters to people because he’s not even a young mbappe, and yet people out here were trying to compare him to someone who should’ve won a ballon d or at 19 and still won it a 20 lol

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Bruno Fernandes has a better chance of becoming a Ballon d'or player at united. Plays well in big games, creates and scores, can pull of the spectacular.