Unreleased Snoop Dogg found! Daz shows a TDK Tape from 1996 He Discovered

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:No track titles :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: Daz's catalog is filled with unmarked tapes :mjlol: Transfer it quick,please. :francis:

He needs to transfer that quick if it's unheard shyt, just for prosperity. :mjcry:

What do you think is on it? I hope it isn't just one song & the rest is all blank. The Tracklisting should be called "Got all kinds of shyt,Whooo" :mjlol:

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
i bet daz got some good shyt in his vault :obama:
when he did that vladtv interview, he said he took the masters from death row records of all of his shyt and the 2pac shyt he did :mjlol:
I'm seeing all these producers he keeps getting shyt from on his IG of a lot of no name *new* producers. WHat happened to the self produced Daz album he was talking about a few months ago? Just release that. Daz is like that one kid in your neighborhood who is selling everything under the sun & then he tells you "Yea, I might get into films, I hear there's big $ in that" :mjlol:

Daps
Cool but fukk Daz for that.. You know he'll never let anyone hear shyt from it and he's rich so it's not like you can make an offer. Ol' braggin ass nikka :camby:

♤♡♢♧
Daps
Reppin
the real hiphop.
I'm seeing all these producers he keeps getting shyt from on his IG of a lot of no name *new* producers. WHat happened to the self produced Daz album he was talking about a few months ago? Just release that. Daz is like that one kid in your neighborhood who is selling everything under the sun & then he tells you "Yea, I might get into films, I hear there's big $ in that" :mjlol:
Or what happened to the DPG movie they were shooting last year? :pachaha:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
breh back during the days when rapmusic.com was poppin. daz claimed to have a unreleased cd that he wanted to sell for 500 each through paypal. :heh: nikkas was calling bullshyt and daz told nikkas to post they number for proof. on everything, this nikka called me @ like 3am and played some teaser tracks :wow:

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
Or what happened to the DPG movie they were shooting last year? :pachaha:
I think they get frustrated at the first sign of "Well, we might have to do this instead. We need to get zoning rights for"

fukk it, im selling a digital scale with my album" :mjlol:

But who are we to judge? He sold out of the scale album edition :ohhh: Charging 60 dollars for that chinese digital gram scale & finessing out of his production to some guy named "Trippy Keeyzzzzz" Man........ :francis:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
breh back during the days when rapmusic.com was poppin. daz claimed to have a unreleased cd that he wanted to sell for 500 each through paypal. :heh: nikkas was calling bullshyt and daz told nikkas to post they number for proof. on everything, this nikka called me @ like 3am and played some teaser tracks :wow:

The Makaveli & Dillenger album?

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps

yup, he talk a lot of shyt sometimes and he lazy as hell :mjlol:

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
Man, this mf forgets about what he announces. He doesn't have a day planner. He's messing around with all these new producers that no one gives a fukk about. Just hand over the Deathrow material & worry about those "fire" producers later. They will still be there after you empty the Row vault of what you have left. :francis: