"Until You Own Your Own, You Can't Be Free": Official 2017 Entrepreneurship Thread

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
I have been running my business on the side for about 3 years now. I couldn't quit my main job since I have a wife and kids (if I was single I would have bounced 12 months ago). I am at a point where I have more orders than I have time to fill given my main job/family schedule. I am trying to save up 6 months of expenses so I can do entrepreneurship full time but do you think that is enough? I can get healthcare on my wife's plan so that won't be a huge concern. I know some people say 12-18 months but this is not a new gig, I have an established clientele and contracts and I am actually leaving money on the table since I am running out of time in the evenings and weekends to work.

what u do?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Thread been dead for over 2 years :snoop:

Since March, I've invested over $4,000 into rebuilding my tax practice for the 2021 season.

Switched my EIN from NJ to NC, changed my Dba to a new name (sole proprietor), and will write off those expenses on my Schedule C giving me a bigger tax refund.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
moo.com is a good site for premium quality business cards. Vista print is cheaper, but in terms of quality moo is better. And they have discounts often.

I remember moo.com, copped some BC from them years ago. quality is real good and thick paper . even the box that it comes in is quality