Untouchable: Harvey Weinstein Documentary [Leaving Neverland was just a DISTRACTION]

Pimpdaddy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GMB
Did ya'll know about that Harvey Weinstein Documentary that aired at the same damn time at the Sundance Festival as Leaving Neverland?

45165981565-94a9bdabbc-o-crop.jpg

But the reverberations from Weinstein's alleged misdeeds can still be felt today through the evolving collective story of the #MeToo movement, as ever more public figures are pulled into the undertow, while older accusations are made new again with fresh revelations. See, for example, the recent allegations published this month about Bryan Singer, while in Sundance, where Untouchable debuted, TV series Leaving Neverland also screened for the first time, offering four hours' worth of detail about Michael Jackson's alleged sexual abuse of the young boys he groomed as "friends." Moreover, the Weinstein story is about to heat up again given that his trial, for charges of rape and two counts of predatory sexual assault, is scheduled to start in May.

'Untouchable': Film Review | Sundance 2019
Untouchable is a Haunting Look at How Harvey Weinstein Got Away With It
Untouchable (2019) - IMDb

Now read this shyt:
Who’s Really Behind Leaving Neverland?

Coincidentally, “Untouchable: The Harvey Weinstein Story” was also to be aired on Jan 25th at Sundance. In fact it had several showing but the media was already in full blitzkrieg Michael Jackson mode.

Now we know why she tweeted that shyt
Screen-Shot-2019-03-06-at-2.51.18-PM.png

Last edited:

Theyeboah

Pro
Daps
Oprah and rapey boy over there playing chess. Gonna skate these charges like nothing.
Hate this kinda ish but you gotta say good for him and self preservation.
Oprah though , I don't know what deals she's struck but she needs to move the fukk up outta the paint.

Pimpdaddy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GMB
I get what you’re saying but this sounds like some crazy conspiracy theory shyt

What are they distracting us from? It’s not like we aren’t aware of what Weinstein did. shyt he fathered this whole metoo movement. He’s the OG scumbag.

My point is that I read many posts on here like "where's that Weinstein/XYZ documentary"
Meanwhile it was there all the time, as long as Leaving Neverland

Yet everybody is only talking about R Kelly and MJ

Daps
I get what you’re saying but this sounds like some crazy conspiracy theory shyt

What are they distracting us from? It’s not like we aren’t aware of what Weinstein did. shyt he fathered this whole metoo movement. He’s the OG scumbag.

Ppl were aware of r kelly too before the doc but ppl really turned on him after they put him on that surviving r kelly summer jam screen.. knowing is one thing but seeing is believing

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Because they don’t really care about a Harvey Weinstein doc. Nor did they watch.

This x 100

The only reason people were asking about a Weinstein doc was to deflect and myself and plenty others made people aware of the existence of the Sundance doc. They never cared about a doc, they only wanted to promote this conspiracy theory that Black men are somehow under attack.

Pimpdaddy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GMB
This x 100

The only reason people were asking about a Weinstein doc was to deflect and myself and plenty others made people aware of the existence of the Sundance doc. They never cared about a doc, they only wanted to promote this conspiracy theory that Black men are somehow under attack.

Tf are you talkin about

My question was:
Did ya'll know that they aired this documentary, yes or no?
And if not, why?
Did you read anything about this in the media like you did with Leaving Neverland?

Why is the doc on a dead man more hyped than the one with the rich cac that is known everywhere, alive and free?

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
This x 100

Shut ya fakkit ass up. Why wasn't this Weinstein doc promoted as heavily as the Kelly and MJ docs, you dikkless p*ssy?

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
This x 100

Shut ya fakkit ass up. Why wasn't this Weinstein doc promoted as heavily as the Kelly and MJ docs, you dikkless p*ssy?
:dead:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Tf are talkin about

My question was:
Did ya'll know that they aired this documentary, yes or no?
And if not, why?
Did you read anything about this in the media like you did with Leaving Neverland?

Why is the doc on a dead man more hyped than the one with the rich cac that is known everywhere, alive and free?

The answer is yes, we knew. It was debuted at fukking Sundance not on some obscure blog on the corner of the internet. You nikkas worse than white people with these dumb ass half baked conspiracy theories.