UPDATE: 50 Responds! Look at This Pic: 50 Cent's Oldest Son with Supreme's Son

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps

I fukks with 50 and grew up hustling to his shyt. I don't care to much about the fukkery he be involved in, especially when it comes to his son. But I will say that this nikka's oldest son is foul. Taking pics with Slow and all them other rap nikkas, and now with Supreme's kid. The young boy wildin lol This nikka has no concept of loyalty. That shyt def would fukk with me if I was 50...

EDIT 2: 50 commented on the pic

Edit: THis is def his son. Dude posted this as well

Last edited:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Supreme son didn’t do shyt to 50.....why should these new generation nikkas keep the same dead shyt poppin they pops had goin......supreme been locked bout his sons whole life.....these two likely completely detached from that old shyt. Imo, js:yeshrug:

Kasper KArr

Daps
Supreme son didn’t do shyt to 50.....why should these new generation nikkas keep the same dead shyt poppin they pops had goin......supreme been locked bout his sons whole life.....these two likely completely detached from that old shyt.
Point taken. They nikkas don't need to be beefin, especially when it didn't involve them first hand. But snapping pics together for the whole world to see? nikka that's a no no. It's one thing to not have problems but to flick it up? Nah son. And say what you want, if the rumors are true of Supreme being behind the 50 shooting, had 50 died this little nikka wouldn't be enjoying the luxuries he has. In fact, lil nikka prob wouldn't be here. Lastly, whether he fukks with his pops or not he must remain cognizant his pops is a real street nikka and that shyt dont fly.

Kasper KArr

Daps
Supreme has no kids I thought, is this biological?

This page is an infamous cat connected with Tut and old school BK nikkas that covers street nikkas mostly from the East Coast. He also reporting it is.

EDIT: Never mind I see you just edited it from a statement to a question.

Last edited: