UPDATE: Download "Adios" by NoDotWon aka @FruitOfTheVale

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
:ehh:I dig it. It reminds me of some early to mid 2000 NO type of shyt. Like some vintage Juvenile type of stuff.

:wow: I take that as a high compliment

Have you thought about making a video and uploading it to to channels like Thizzler on The Roof and shid like that?

I've definitely been thinking about that, I just started writing down some video concept ideas for this song. Not sure when it will happen though

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I've definitely been thinking about that, I just started writing down some video concept ideas for this song. Not sure when it will happen though

The way you rapped in the very beginning was different. Hard to pinpoint it but it was Method Man like, you should try rapping a whole song like that. The beat is solid and you can rap but there's something unexplainable missing. It doesn't sound like your skating through the song if that makes sense. Like your trying to rap instead of just blacking out. A juvenile type flow would be perfect for this song. Again it's hard to explain but I don't believe you, your lyrics are disgruntled but you don't sound disgruntled. Canibus is a perfect example of someone who sounds disgruntled all the time. Sounds like you ran out of steam by the end. I have a theory that consumers can "hear" your thoughts and emotions, keep that in mind next time. But I love the devil voicebox that Montana 300 always uses and liked that you used it as well.

If anything at least I really listened to the whole song a couple of times.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
The way you rapped in the very beginning was different. Hard to pinpoint it but it was Method Man like, you should try rapping a whole song like that. The beat is solid and you can rap but there's something unexplainable missing. It doesn't sound like your skating through the song if that makes sense. Like your trying to rap instead of just blacking out. A juvenile type flow would be perfect for this song. Again it's hard to explain but I don't believe you, your lyrics are disgruntled but you don't sound disgruntled. Canibus is a perfect example of someone who sounds disgruntled all the time. Sounds like you ran out of steam by the end. I have a theory that consumers can "hear" your thoughts and emotions, keep that in mind next time. But I love the devil voicebox that Montana 300 always uses and liked that you used it as well.

This is great feedback :leon: Respect for taking the time to write down your thoughts bruh, I appreciate it fr

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York

Your like a poet with your critiques :banderas:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Is this an updated version of the song. I think i heard this one last year - maybe only the first verse?

Either way it's dope as usual. Stay focused on your music and perfecting your craft :salute: