[UPDATE] It's Official $124 Million Dollar man Carmelo Anthony Done for the Season (Knee)

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
And The shytty ass Knicks don't specifically tell us what's causing his "knee soreness." :smh:
it's the year of the miserable star player "knee soreness" epidemic - i.e. Lebron, Melo

this dude should've been and probably wanted to be shut down as early as the first week of Dec. when this knee injury was first reported....but it was probably too early. he went from being "out for a while" to playing 2 games later...then out again...and now possibly sitting out for the rest of the season.

:trash: :camby:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
It's not like they'd have any trouble attracting free agents. That Cap Space in that market is GOLD.
not when alotta the star players seem to be very comfortable situations, and can get that 5th year with max money from the teams they're currently on.

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
it's the year of the miserable star player "knee soreness" epidemic - i.e. Lebron, Melo

this dude should've been and probably wanted to be shut down as early as the first week of Dec. when this knee injury was first reported....but it was probably too early. he went from being "out for a while" to playing 2 games later...then out again...and now possibly sitting out for the rest of the season.

:trash: :camby:

He was still trying to get traded outta NY at that point

When that wasn't a possibility, the knee soreness popped up

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
He was still trying to get traded outta NY at that point

When that wasn't a possibility, the knee soreness popped up
knicks aren't going to trade melo right away on 12/15 after signing that deal...plus the bulls are doing their thing right now. if that trade were to ever occur, and i don't think it will, i think it'd be in the summer or something.

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
Me after seeing 4 white guys in the starting lineup.
x9t6.gif

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
knicks aren't going to trade melo right away on 12/15 after signing that deal...plus the bulls are doing their thing right now. if that trade were to ever occur, and i don't think it will, i think it'd be in the summer or something.

But if he goes with this "knee injury" and sits out the rest of the season, what's his value gonna be?

Either he's legit hurt, or he quit on his team...

Or it's a combination of him quitting on his team and them wanting to tank

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
The other dumbass move Phil made was declining larkin's team option for like 1.2 million

He seems like a good player and I'd imagine they'll end starting him after they eventually trade Calderon...

Problem is they can't offer him more than the 1.2 million he should have gotten and he's unrestricted which makes that Tyson chandler trade even more stupid because they won't be able to keep him unless he's absolutely terrible

larkin is a avg pg..