Update On My Job Situation. Might Be Working For A Big Booty Puerto Rican Chick (NO TROLL).

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Imma make this short and sweet............NAW fukk dat :camby:

Alright, this morning I went to three places to find job and volunteer gigs. I'm just tired of having spare time, so I made the attempt. So, I left the house to go to the hospital to see if they had transporting jobs. I got there around 8:45 and I went to the floor and asked. Dude told me, "You gotta fill it out online breh". I said, "Alright". Then, I went to the volunteer office and was told the same. Granted, I filled out both when I got home.

So, I caught the bus half-way back to the crib and something told me to get off. I walked into the local corner store like a dollar tree, but different name. Got in there and this cashier chick said good morning. I thought she was that old chick I saw before, so I said hey. Now, the ass was phat as shyt. This chick turns around and she was peanut butter complexion and young too (25-30). Man, I knew this chick was Rican. I talked my ass off to her literally. She's hiring and told me to come back tomorrow. I asked that chick her name and if she's from here and she told me yeah. She's the hiring manager btw.

I got home filled the shyt out and suppose to go back there tomorrow morning. It's walking distance and I gotta call the transporting place. DAMN, that chick had a short cut and was kinda built like Pinky XXX, but finer.

Wish me luck brehs. I'm trying to get two jobs and I tried. It's hard outchea.

Don't know if it was me lusting, but damn I had to take two glances at that.

Last edited:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Thread title reminds me of that slam ass thread :mjlol:

Good luck tho breh :ehh:
Thanks breh, I love being around people and patients are cool. The job is basically transporting patients. Other job is basically stocking/cashier work. Volunteering in the hospital is just that. Gives me shyt to do and money in my pocket.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
get a paycheck before you start thinking about risking it all with a Dollar General shift leader breh

This what I think of when I see how thirsty you act sometimes
13-dogs-who-really-love-hump-day_foot-not-in-mouth.gif

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
get a paycheck before you start thinking about risking it all with a Dollar General shift leader breh

This what I think of when I see how thirsty you act sometimes
13-dogs-who-really-love-hump-day_foot-not-in-mouth.gif
I'm not gonna fukk her while employed there breh. Maybe after I stop, but not during. Hopefully, if she hires me I can make my guwap and we could become friends. That Rican was fine as fukk man. :whew: She would have even made Barack look back twice.

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
I don't have extensive knowledge on your situation I saw some posters roasting you for not having a job so that's dope as fukk that you went forward and made the effort, and on top of that, look what happened, you could be potentially smashing a phat ass Pinky body Rican in the stock room. Keep us updated