UPDATE: Sasha Banks Returns To WWE

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
UPDATE:

Sasha Banks Reportedly Wants To Sit Out The Rest Of Her WWE Contract - Wrestling Inc.

Sasha Banks is reportedly at a stalemate with WWE, according to Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio.

Regarding the situation between the two sides, we've noted how Banks reportedly tried to quit the company during WrestleMania 35 weekend as she was unhappy about her team with Bayley being split up, and the decision to put the WWE Women's Tag Team Titles on The IIconics. Banks and Bayley believed they would be given a lengthy run with the titles to make them mean something.

Word from within WWE is that Banks wants to sit out the rest of her contract, according to Meltzer.

There's no word yet on when Banks would be eligible to leave the company but Meltzer noted that WWE could add time to the contract for the time she spends not working, similar to the situation with Neville. She could be out of action for a significant amount of time if WWE adds time to the contract.

It was noted that WWE does want Banks back in the mix, but she wants things to be different. Those differences are unclear and not agreed on because the two sides have not made up yet.

Banks has been scheduled for the May 19 WWE Money In the Bank pay-per-view, but her status for the show is up in the air right now.

Looks like she's thinking about becoming an Elite star.

WWE star Sasha Banks didn’t make a good first impression on “The Wendy Williams Show.”

The 27-year-old wrestler was expected to appear on the talk show Tuesday morning but bailed at the last minute. A source close to the show told Page Six that the unexpected cancellation left everyone fuming.

“She won’t be booked again,” the insider said. “She didn’t give a real reason for canceling, and she did it only hours before the show tapes, so production was left scrambling to fill her spot. Wendy ended up doing an extra segment of Hot Topics instead.”

Banks, whose real name is Mercedes Kaestner-Varnado, apologized on Twitter for bailing on the show.

“Due to personal reasons, I had to pull out of my appearance today on @WendyWilliams,” she tweeted. “Sorry to everyone who was looking forward to it. Hopefully the opportunity will be there again later. #IfYouOnlyKnew.”

When Page Six reached out to Banks’ rep for additional comment, we were referred to her online statement.

Despite citing “personal reasons” as the cause for the cancellation, Banks left fans wondering if it really was because she and wrestler Bayley, known as The Boss ‘n’ Hug Connection, had the Women’s Tag Team Titles taken away from them on Sunday night at WrestleMania 35 after a short reign.

Banks tweeted a cryptic message on Monday that seemed to allude to her and Bayley’s loss, as well as a future that doesn’t involve the WWE.

“There is something about the way life happens today that makes it hard to look ahead. There are things that make it difficult to laugh; difficult to live the way you want. There are things that make it almost impossible to trust where you are, or to believe in where you want to be,” her message read. “You look around and life is happening way too fast. Sometimes it feels like the moments are gone. Everything happens all at once and right away. We’re marching towards a destiny we cannot understand, towards the kingdom of convenient.

“Then one day you look up and you can’t find the meaning,” the message continued. “Your crisis of purpose and passion is acting up, but they tell you that that’s suppose [sic] to be normal. Well… I don’t want normal, I want magic; cause that’s the place that feels like home to me. That’s the place where I remember what dreams look like, where meaning is effortless, and purpose is simple. That’s the place where love still matters.

“I want that feeling of coming home again. I want to feel like myself….. I want that magic.”

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
giphy.gif

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Sounds like she's overwhelmed. Maybe she should take a break and do other things.