Update they were just trolling Jess Hilarious is the new co-host of The Breakfast Club

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
She just has that look 😭 it's crazy
The look, the voice, I’ve had many an excursion with bytches exactly like her and I thank God everyday I didn’t get one pregnant because they make you just as crazy as they are.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Bro what

And I thought the M in DMV stood for Maryland
Maybe stands for Moron? :francis:
He’s right

It’s changing now, but originally DMV was strictly DC and the Maryland/VA suburban areas right outside of it

All the go-go, slouch socks and Timbs nikkas

Not all of Maryland, all of Virginia, and DC

Baltimore especially held their own because they’ve always had their own very unique culture unrelated to DC even though they’re only 30 min apart.

Whole different world.

Now that they’re trying to have this area compete as a major major metro, DMV is starting to encompass the whole region

Old heads will fight it to the end but we’ll lose eventually

Daps

She looks terrible in this shot.

With that being said, it's obvious that there wasn't no trolling. Envy and Charlamagne wanted Jess but somebody higher up was saying no. So they was trying to put pressure on their bosses with the public comments they were making and the bosses eventually acquiesced and gave them what they want.

TMBlue

Pro
Daps
He’s right

It’s changing now, but originally DMV was strictly DC and the Maryland/VA suburban areas right outside of it

All the go-go, slouch socks and Timbs nikkas

Not all of Maryland, all of Virginia, and DC

Baltimore especially held their own because they’ve always had their own very unique culture unrelated to DC even though they’re only 30 min apart.

Whole different world.

Now that they’re trying to have this area compete as a major major metro, DMV is starting to encompass the whole region

Old heads will fight it to the end but we’ll lose eventually
DC is pushing that narrative, not Baltimore. It benefits them so they can be viewed ,on paper, as a city larger than it really is. I've seen posters on another site that I frequent claiming that DC is a bigger metropolitan area than Chicago.

Last edited:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
How do y'all listen to three 40-somethings talk about bullshyt in the morning every work week :mindblown:
:gucci::russ: That's literally the same thing as longing on here

tenor.gif