UPDATE - Timberland's.... Infidelity or dumb paranoia?

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
One poster said a lot of women would leave their husbands if they could afford it:
LMFAO DEAD..GMB Asian actor edition

This is mainly true.

I finally got conclusive proof that my husband was cheating on me.

I was really pissed for a day or two but realised I need to cool down and stick to my goals.

Our regular lives are going on as usual.

***The point is my hubby accused me of not caring about anything, that Im cold.

I have suspected he was cheating on me for some time. And I had already considered the practical aspects of my situation. So when I did find out maybe I wasn't dramatic enough for him. I won't lie I did try to be more dramatic and squeeze out tears but I couldn't. I'm not good at pretending I feel warm and sweaty if I tell a direct lie, even over the phone, weak I know, I have been making a conscious effort to fight that feeling I get when I lie.

Was I hurt and upset. Yes. But life goes on. I told him lets consider the practical shyt. Stuff was said and he even threatened to leave me, as if he was the wronges party, I said:

"Get the fukk on then, I don't have a gun to your head."

I'm afraid that what he said about me is true that I'm cold and calculating? Is it wrong to consider practical aspects?

Money does not buy happiness but it sure makes the crapy times more bearable.

I can survive financially on my own. But I am in the process of getting my ducks in a row. I honestly dont want excessive suffering. I dont want to be just getting by I need to maintain and improve my 'lifestyle" not be emotional and financially shoot myself in the foot.

That doesn't sound so bad to me. Does that sound cold and calculating to me, just practical.

I edited it coz I realised the other posters were right. TMI before and I didn't even get the point I created the thread for across.

Last edited:

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
He says the affair ended. But who knows. I assume everything he says is a lie now.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
SOUND TO ME LIKE YOUR HUSBAND IS A BREAD WINNER MAKES GOOD MONEY SO YOU NOT GOING NO WHERE YOU'LL TAKE WHATEVER HE DOES BECAUSE HE MAKES GOOD MONEY...IF HE WAS BROKE YOU WOULD LEAVE...

bytchES AINT shyt

FIRST THINGS YOU TALKED ABOUT WHY YOU DONT WANT TO LEAVE MOSTLY HAD TO DO WITH FINANCIAL THINGS...bytchES LIKE YOU LOVE MONEY ITS OK JUST ADMIT IT

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some hard truths. By your logic I hope you know that the same applies to men, including possibly your husband (if he didn't have to worry about alimony etc. he might have left you by now)

So what's the real point of your argument? The coli probably isn't the place to come for sympathy. If you cant work it out, leave him, and move on. If you want to vent, the salon may be a better place to find sympathy.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Sorry to hear.

You seem to have a lot going on so I don't know what you should do.
However, don't sleep on therapy. You might respect that he doesn't like/love you anymore and you may respect that the woman told you about it but your feelings are still hurt.

You should def let yourself feel the pain so you won't burst later on and hurt him or act a fool in front ya kids. Pain can hit you at the wrong time and then you acting like somebody you not.

Therapy and then figure out what you really want to do. I personally can't tolerate a cheater but it's not my life. Think things through.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SOUND TO ME LIKE YOUR HUSBAND IS A BREAD WINNER MAKES GOOD MONEY SO YOU NOT GOING NO WHERE YOU'LL TAKE WHATEVER HE DOES BECAUSE HE MAKES GOOD MONEY...IF HE WAS BROKE YOU WOULD LEAVE...

bytchES AINT shyt

FIRST THINGS YOU TALKED ABOUT WHY YOU DONT WANT TO LEAVE MOSTLY HAD TO DO WITH FINANCIAL THINGS...bytchES LIKE YOU LOVE MONEY ITS OK JUST ADMIT IT

lol aren't you trying to attract those types with your avi tho