UPDATED: Audio included - JONATHAN MAJORS wanted his PAWG to be like Coretta Scott King and Michelle Obama...

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
... according to the prosecution and his ex girlfriend in his trial.

"In court, Manhattan Assistant District Attorney Michael Perez stated that Grace Jabarri, the woman accusing Jonathan of abuse, was subjected to toxic treatment from Jonathan throughout their 2-year relationship. Perez said Jonathan was emotionally manipulative and would often do things towards Grace that would make her react negatively. Perez said Jonathan would try to dictate where Grace would go and who she would hang out with. He even claimed that Jonathan wanted Grace to sacrifice parts of her life to emulate the dynamics of Martin Luther King Jr. and Coretta Scott King and Barack and Michelle Obama.
"He told Grace Jabbari that she needs to live up to the standards of Coretta Scott King and Michelle Obama to make sacrifices for him, because, he told her, 'I am a great man,'" Perez said. "He told her that she needed to comport herself in the way he needed her to be."

UPDATE:

This audio doesn't sound bad or c00nish tbh...

Last edited:
Daps

Sounds like breh was trying to clean her up for IG but the stench was still on her.

He wants a woman befitting of his status and I can't be mad at that as I've said the something similar to women I was with before. My job requires me to deal with mayors, senators, etc. You gotta play the part if you're gonna be my woman.

With that being said, you always gotta bet on black :wow:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
uncle-hotep.gif

dude was trying to embody this gif :mjlol:

Forsaken

All Star
Daps
... according to the prosecution and his ex girlfriend in his trial.

"In court, Manhattan Assistant District Attorney Michael Perez stated that Grace Jabarri, the woman accusing Jonathan of abuse, was subjected to toxic treatment from Jonathan throughout their 2-year relationship. Perez said Jonathan was emotionally manipulative and would often do things towards Grace that would make her react negatively. Perez said Jonathan would try to dictate where Grace would go and who she would hang out with. He even claimed that Jonathan wanted Grace to sacrifice parts of her life to emulate the dynamics of Martin Luther King Jr. and Coretta Scott King and Barack and Michelle Obama.
"He told Grace Jabbari that she needs to live up to the standards of Coretta Scott King and Michelle Obama to make sacrifices for him, because, he told her, 'I am a great man,'" Perez said. "He told her that she needed to comport herself in the way he needed her to be."

:mjlol: